• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamnit, that was the perfect chance for a rebound too. Think we weren’t ready for a miss.

Oh well. Pretty good game. We can do much better but so can GS.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm back to 30. That was bad. After starting, 2 for 2, he made 6 shots for the rest of the game.
And didn't close for jack. Good FTs though.

going 2-2 to start next game won't do it.

30 needs 35+. Until then...

Oct 25, 2017
still confused at the big rebounding discrepancy, especially with no KD, and GS usually gets bullied on the glass.

but I see Looney got 6, and Mckennie got 5 in 14 minutes off the bench

Oct 25, 2017
A Rockets/Warriors series would be fantastic honestly. I would like it if GSW had to play OKC and Houston on their way to the finals. Doubt it happens that way though.
This is the first time I’ve seen Capela get owned by a center.
For sure. Though, the Warriors did a tremendous job on him in last years series as well.
You just can’t respect a player like this.

You can't. But that's our reigning MVP. Thank you very much.

Oct 31, 2017
Good discussion of the worst contracts in the league on Dunc'd On today. Their rankings differed a bit, but the tiers were approx 1: Wall/Wiggins, 2: Kevin Love, 3: Batum, Hayward, Westbrook, Dieng.

Wall vs. Wiggins is pretty interesting. Stealing their framing: Wiggins is making $122 million over the next four seasons and projects to be replacement-level (or worse). So if he's pure dead money, the question is: would you pay $47 million for John Wall's next four seasons?

Oct 27, 2017
I dont know how anyone who loves the game of basketball, can respect CP3 and Harden with their antics. They disrespect the purity of the game. The league lets them get away with it, so they are also to blame.

This playoffs, I predict something big will happen, that will change the way the Rockets are officiated. You watch. They let this go on far too long.

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know how anyone who loves the game of basketball, can respect CP3 and Harden with their antics. They disrespect the purity of the game. The league lets them get away with it, so they are also to blame.

This playoffs, I predict something big will happen, that will change the way the Rockets are officiated. You watch. They let this go on far too long.
Damn your like Nostradamus

Oct 25, 2017