• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It is crazy how much the game has changed.

JTHDZ5Y.jpg

PDejnbK.jpg

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Embiid is a fucking beast and one of my favorite players. But for his position, usage, and superstar aspirations: that 51% EFG is a tad low.

And we are still waiting for dominating playoff performances, hopefully not waiting much longer.

Jimmer back in Utah next week....

I think his eFG is dragged down by the fact that he has to shoot so many threes since his PG refuses to.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think his eFG is dragged down by the fact that he has to shoot so many threes since his PG refuses to.
Very fair, I'm an open critic of his fit with Simmons.

And I'm certainly not a slave to stats. If Philly had Milwaukee's record, or Embiid was just overwhelming teams every night then I wouldn't even check the stats. But with the talent on that team, compared to performance. It's not quite where it seems like it should be. So if he's taking the mantle as best player on that team (which he absolutely is and should be) then we need to see a bit more from Philly. Playoffs will reveal all, as always. Can't wait.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jazz winning streak
NBA racing to the finish line
March Madness
Red Sox in a week
Sekiro in less than 12 hours

Life is good yo.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I like Kawhi's game the best. Hope he can 100% healthy and have a lot of good years.

Fucking Zaza and Spurs medical staff (?).

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Damn...condolences to the Durant family. Tragic...

I dunno why BR had to mention the adopted part. It's not like the family's gonna feel 'adopted grief'.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was just about to post that. OKC trying to upstage Utah crowds now

listen to what the woman yells after the FT
I must be losing my hearing cuz I can't hear it completely.

That coward woman should be exposed. Will Twitter do anything?

Edit - although on max volume, I can sort of hear it now. Are these people aware they are watching a basketball game, a game known for its diversity?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I must be losing my hearing cuz I can't hear it completely.

That coward woman should be exposed. Will Twitter do anything?

Edit - although on max volume, I can sort of hear it now. Are these people aware they are watching a basketball game, a game known for its diversity?
Yeah, I've heard other clips online that have are a little easier to hear and it's pretty unmistakeable what it is. FWIW, also

so he's seen it.

And yeah, that's just Oklahoma I think. Not to cast aspersions on all of OKC, but that place is the 2nd most conservative state in the US (according to partisan voting index) for a reason and has a pretty bad racial history... so I don't think people there would be scared to say something like that out loud. It's a far cry from your typical super-diverse Raptors crowd, that's for sure.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I can't stand NBA2k VC shit, and NBA Live 19 is fucking trash unless you want to play on pro and win by 60 a game...I just want a fun basketball game to play career in.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
If the rockets won the Harden mvp narrative would have got such a boost :[
Man, I can't stand NBA2k VC shit, and NBA Live 19 is fucking trash unless you want to play on pro and win by 60 a game...I just want a fun basketball game to play career in.
Yeah, NBA live is so fucking stiff to play. The shots never seem to fall too. How does 2K play in game?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, NBA live is so fucking stiff to play. The shots never seem to fall too. How does 2K play in game?

The thing that ruins Live for me is that you need to up it to all-star for any challenge, but then the CPU rips the ball out of your hands, a pro (you) can't do a simple dribble without a turnover if you aren't a dribble build, player collision is way up so you have to pick up the ball all the time, passes get intercepted like crazy, CPU makes stupid contested shots, substitutions are broken, defenders recover too fast while you move like a tank, and players are averaging 5 blocks a game. Other than that though. 😂

I haven't played 2k since 2k17.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
thunder are washed. lost 10 outta last 14 to drop from 3 to 8

Nah they just had a easy SOS then this last half has been brutal. As a blazers fan I'm pretty scared of them honestly do not want to see them in the first round lol.

Playoff tiers for me would be like this in the west

1. God tier: Warriors

2. Potential contenders/warrior challengers: Nuggets, Rockets, Thunder

3. Frisky teams who could get hot: Jazz, Blazers, Spurs,

4. First round fodder: Clippers, potentially Spurs???

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure you guys already know, but god damn, Sekiro is fucking awesome. Souls/Bloodborne is easy to me now and Sekiro has been kicking my ass whenever a general or anything other than a trash mob shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.