• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
D3wviJ4WsAAh6sC.jpg

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
We didn't want him, could have started rebuilding earlier. Instead we got him a asshole butler screwing up the locker. You know you are a problem when rondo is defending the players
Fair enough. It's not like the First Round series did y'all any favors, either. The wheels fell off with the quickness once Rondo went down.
--
I really hope OKC pulls this off.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that's garbage. I left my phone in my break room so only followed briefly but wtf happened in the last few minutes?

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rockets just dont have the mettle needed to be a championship team. Every time shit counts they get scared and miss a shit ton of shots it seems. Shouldnt have let the thunder go on that 15-0 run

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Fucking bum ass rockets man, literally the most unclutch combination of players you could possibly have

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Wolves are gonna keep Layden as GM. lol. His handling of the trade deadline was malpractice. This is an important offseason, and they are basically fucked. Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.