• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
giphy.gif

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I went into Shazam when Mitchell was starting to get hot, and OKC HOU has just started. After a delightful couple hours, I pull out my phone, Mitchell has tied a career high and the Rockets were up by two and Harden had just been fouled.

Next time I looked: 😐

Thanks for nothing...

thank you jazz for beating the nuggets

rockets can clutch the 2 seed if they hold on tonight
Now we gotta play eachother. This is the worst timeline. We ain't sending you to GS in good shape I hate to say. Oh and Golden State will be making the long trek to Los Angeles for their road playoff games, so that's cool.

We even did our job to get you that two seed, smh. See you in round one fam 😢

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Magic gone huh. I guess there is still hope for LA, although Palenka will have to go as well since everyone in the NBA hates his guts supposedly.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy fuck Mo Harkless played INSANELY clutch during those last five minutes.

Like holy fuck.

That was the best reaction ever too. Tremendous swag after hitting the GW.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn this was like the worst possible day for me in basketball. Nuggets getting their way and no D-Wade in the playoffs.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
jazz mighta just won themselves a series against the rockets. malone playing 36D chess to end the season

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Blazers and thunder might be interesting. Could have been more interesting if nurk wasn't hurt. Not sure what to think of a jazz rockets matchup.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
My picks:

Warriors OVER Clippers
Spurs OVER Nuggets
Thunder OVER Blazers
Jazz OVER Rockets

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Blazers beating the Kings on the 2nd night of a B2B isn't a gimme. Otherwise, the disparity between the two sides of the bracket would be comical.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
The main issue is the Jazz are the strongest team we can face aside from the Warriors. It's fine if we face the warriors in the second round. Only way to get through the West is to beat the warriors.

Would much rather have the Thunder, Spurs, or Clips (especially the latter two).

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
As word spread through the Lakers' organization and the NBA, several people wondered whether Johnson's departure was related to a yet-to-be-published article by ESPN that is said to address allegations about Johnson's conduct with employees.
"That story is wrong," Johnson told the Los Angeles Times.
He later added to a group of reporters: "Never disrespected anybody. Never did anything bad. Am I tough? Hell, yeah! You work for me, I'm demanding. But at the same time I'm fair. They've been talking about that article for how many months? Everybody running, 'Oh they're writing an article.' I'm gonna say, why didn't they interview anybody at ESPN? If I was doing something wrong to employees disrespecting, this or that, think they would've hired me twice?"
https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-magic-johnson-lakers-stepping-down-20190409-story.html

This is presumably what Zach Lowe was hinting at on a recent pod. Shit's about to get ugly.

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
mod verified post from lakers subreddit.

" I can not comment if there is any interest from Bob Myers. But Lakers want him, and will put in effort to get him.
They believe this will get KD to come.
Green was also part of some discussion but didn't seem to serious
PS: we are also targeting some high end trainer from the raptors "

no way Myers leave the warriors job.

Status
Not open for further replies.