• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
xNS4RXL.gif

Vwkt4c6.gif

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Warriors vs who

outside the clippers and the blazers are there any good western first round draws? It's a tough ass field this Year

Depends on matchups more than anything else
This game may stop Kyrie and KD from going to the Knicks.

If they are going to NY they'd definitely choose Brooklyn. A Kyrie Russel Levert KD Allen starting 5 and a good front office is a far better situation then the Knicks even with Zion

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Also, why wasn't Cris Carter on that "most annoying" list.

He's definitely up there for me.

you think maybe there's no former pro athletes, but Romo is there.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Those mother fuckers in Portland are jobbing out so the Rockets have to face OKC. As I Rockets fan, that match up worries me a lot. Besides the Warriors, the Thunder are the only team I worry about the Rockets facing in the playoffs.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Those mother fuckers in Portland are jobbing out so the Rockets have to face OKC. As I Rockets fan, that match up worries me a lot. Besides the Warriors, the Thunder are the only team I worry about the Rockets facing in the playoffs.
Y'all will be fine.
Even a mediocre Harden will be enough imo. It'd just go 6-7 instead of 4-5.

I feel like I'm one of the few who thinks OKC ain't scary. Denver would beat them too.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all will be fine.

I feel like I'm one of the few who thinks OKC ain't scary. Denver would beat them too.

Denver matches up really well against them. For some reason, the Rockets don't. They beat us 3 out 4 times this year. I still think we get by them, but I would rather not have a dog fight in the first round.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Y'all will be fine.

OKC have significant roster issues but they match up better then most with Houston/Portland. They would get destroyed by Utah and would have a very tough out vs Denver due to lack of depth in their front court (or in general really)

The main question with the Nuggets is playoff experience but Millsap probably has enough to get them through a first round matchup with OKC.

To be honest I'm not sure why Denver aren't also tanking since the spurs with Aldridge and Derozen are a far bigger threat to them then OKC

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
lol we about to lose to the wolves. going into the playoffs by playing the worst we've played all season

Oct 25, 2017
Of course the Wolves will win this under to end up tied with the Lakers for the lottery.

Where's our current Mark Madsen to start chucking up threes?

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Lol...Portland is actually trying now. I wonder what changed their mind. Could it be the possibility of facing Golden State in the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.