• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Always funny hearing Lakers Era do mental gymnastics to. Tell themeselves letting randle go without any benefit was a good idea and that Ingram, kuzma, lonzo and hart are better players

Always funny to see people bring up Randle as some kind of gotcha to Laker fans as if I'm supposed to come away feeling like the offseason in which we landed LeBron James was a flop because we let Julius walk.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Always funny hearing Lakers Era do mental gymnastics to. Tell themeselves letting randle go without any benefit was a good idea and that Ingram, kuzma, lonzo and hart are better players
Does anyone actually say those things?

I have only heard rational talk about how he was a good player but that they don't want any contracts and are saving up for next year.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The only Lakers fans who call Randle a bad player are the ones who didn't like him when he was on the Lakers. I don't remember anyone here calling him bad.

The thing with Randle vs the other young players is that the others are still on rookie deals.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The only Lakers fans who call Randle a bad player are the ones who didn't like him when he was on the Lakers. I don't remember anyone here calling him bad.

The thing with Randle vs the other young players is that the others are still on rookie deals.
Yeah I don't remember anything saying the things the above poster was saying.

I have no problem with attempts to shit on any team or fanbase, but if you are going down that road it should have some basis in reality.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
No it's Klay Thompson who doesn't need the ball to be effective and can come off screens. Korver on steroids.
That works too. I think 2016 Cavs were good because both Irving and Bron alone can drop 40 and the role players always came in when they needed it.

But Klay is perfect too.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The Lakers would have been better off using Rondo's money on Randle. Having said that, the Lakers would have been better off using Rondo or Randle's money on someone who could actually shoot and space the floor.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

It's just weak ass attempts to shit on the Lakers and needle Laker fans. I bet you a lot of the people pumping up JR after every big game he has as a Pel were probably shitting on him when he was a Laker.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The Lakers would have been better off using Rondo's money on Randle. Having said that, the Lakers would have been better off using Rondo or Randle's money on someone who could actually shoot and space the floor.
Rondo is a one year deal.

Good players like Randle don't sign one year deals. That's why all our vets are washed.

Do you even BBBIQ bro?

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Impossible to ever rank AD as the best player consistently missing games. Why is the Raptors game half empty?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Randle on his current deal is an extremely tradable contract

Randle on his current deal is a very good, very tradable contract. It's a great deal even for the kind of player he is. I'm just not convinced he is signing that same deal in LA. Seemed like he was tired of being dicked around in terms of his role with the team (seemed like a battle to get him pt last season, he only started about half the games despite being clearly one of the 2-3 best players on the team) and his agent has no love for Maginka. He wasn't giving us a discount. I think he took the deal with NO that he did because A) by that point in the offseason it became clear teams were not spending big and he didn't really have a ton of options and B) he probably felt playing in NO gave him a more defined role and a chance to play up his value for next offseason.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
WOW THESE REFS.

They are destroying OKC momentum. Bullshit fuxking calls and the replays are clear as day. Goddamnit.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
dunno if he'll stay at 49%, but I feel confident that this will be curry's best 3p % season.

dropping a whole 5% just seems unlikely

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Randle on his current deal is an extremely tradable contract
yeah but Rumors are he took a cut to play with Davis. Also if you're the Lakers and you playing for 2019's summer, signing Randle to a long term and them hoping he outplays his deal and becomes an asset doesn't sound like a good gamble.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I do photoshop for you people

gravityghdml.png
Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.