• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Oct 27, 2017
Steph aint the weak link.
Half those dudes are insecure. Shaq clearly is everyday on TNT. LeBron can be. Kobe can get in his feelings to prove a point.

We'll see about Curry. He still may be. Mostly seems he doesn't care
If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, Hart is a better interior defender than he is on the perimeter. But I've also seen perimeter players blow by Ingram as well. I just think with how well the team is playing on def lately anchored by Lonzo, adding hart to the starting position would help balance our offense.

Last night's game was a horrible example though. 2 of the 3 fouls Hart got in the first half were trash.
Hart’s problem last night was him not being long enough to guard the guys we had Ingram on. Gay was just shooting over him.

I would blame the Lakers offensive issues on the scheme rather than the talent personally.

Oct 28, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.

Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.
survivor is a mental game, he'd be the natalie white to durant's russell hantz

Oct 25, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.
In a fight to the death I would never bet on normal well adjusted human beings like Steph and Lebron.

In this game sociopaths rule.

Thus MJ is going to come out on top.