• We have completed a significant site update. Come see what's new!
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Steph aint the weak link.
Half those dudes are insecure. Shaq clearly is everyday on TNT. LeBron can be. Kobe can get in his feelings to prove a point.

We'll see about Curry. He still may be. Mostly seems he doesn't care
If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Steph would be the opposite of a weak link on that roster, he’s the only person there that could potentially keep them from self destructing.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, Hart is a better interior defender than he is on the perimeter. But I've also seen perimeter players blow by Ingram as well. I just think with how well the team is playing on def lately anchored by Lonzo, adding hart to the starting position would help balance our offense.

Last night's game was a horrible example though. 2 of the 3 fouls Hart got in the first half were trash.
Hart’s problem last night was him not being long enough to guard the guys we had Ingram on. Gay was just shooting over him.

I would blame the Lakers offensive issues on the scheme rather than the talent personally.

Oct 28, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.

Crumb

Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.
survivor is a mental game, he'd be the natalie white to durant's russell hantz

Liquidsnake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Ingram had half the motor that Hart does, he would be KD. That's the issue. I have always said, Ingram mind wants to do what is body cant, he looks stuck in mud sometimes, or his legs are two steps behind his body.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
No interesting games tonight 'cus they knew everyone was gonna be waiting for Death Stranding gameplay in the Game Awards.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.
In a fight to the death I would never bet on normal well adjusted human beings like Steph and Lebron.

In this game sociopaths rule.

Thus MJ is going to come out on top.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Wall and Melo, Lakers get their big 3. And to think they said the big stars don't want to play with LeBron..

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Celtics could barley crack 100 scoring 124 their last 4 games with 118 being the fewest. Changing the starting lineup has worked for now at least.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
You could definitely have a reasonable list where 2 of the top 8 (AD and Embiid) and 3 of the top 10 (Jokic) are still centers
I was thinking how underrated David Robinson was. He was so fucking fast end to end. He'd destroy with today's pace and out run every center all day. Other than Giannis no big is doing the first play in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.