NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Nov 2, 2017
Robinson's stature took more of a hit from that one Hakeem series than any other player I can remember. Combine that with him entering the league late and his prime not coinciding with when the Spurs finally got other elite talent (those pre-Duncan Spurs rosters were not great outside of him) and he tends to get overlooked.

Nov 6, 2017
Robinson's stature took more of a hit from that one Hakeem series than any other player I can remember. Combine that with him entering the league late and his prime not coinciding with when the Spurs finally got other elite talent (those pre-Duncan Spurs rosters were not great outside of him) and he tends to get overlooked.
bron 2011 and steph 16

bron rebounded from that tho and steph to a lesser degree

Nov 2, 2017
bron 2011 and steph 16

bron rebounded from that tho and steph to a lesser degree
Yeah but those guys rebuilt their standing pretty much immediately. Robinson was never again in that best player in the world conversation after that series and by the time he finally chipped it was during the post-MJ lockout season when no one was watching and he wasn't even the consensus best player on his own team.

Oct 28, 2017
If the Rockets miss the Playoffs....lmfao. Christ.

Harden will never live that shit down
Just imagine if last year's MVP can't even make it into the playoffs even with Chris Paul helping him. The guy already has a pretty divisive reputation because of his sometimes awful effort on defense and his foul fishing.

But I seriously can't tell if this is a playoff team. Sometimes they can hang with good teams and blow out bad teams and sometimes they look like the Phoenix Suns. Doing some basic math, I think there are 5 locks (Warriors, Thunder, Nuggets, Lakers, Clippers), 3 probables (Timberwolves, Grizzlies, Blazers) and a whole bunch of really questionables IMHO. And I just don't think this year's Rockets are playing consistent enough to steal a playoff spot from the Timberwolves, Grizzlies or Blazers let alone beat out wild card teams like the Kings or Mavs who are playing with a lot of effort.

Oct 31, 2017
Gotta watch the Bucks Warriors game tonight, player winning it will get some big MVP push I'd wager. Still not sure who wins since Dray is out. If the Dubs wins, I can see them going undefeated for the entire year.

Oct 30, 2017
I had the Rockets as a 60+ team, easy. I don't remember seeing a team keep their overall roster and completely meltdown since.. well, I actually can't remember when the last time this happened.
They don't have Ariza and Mbah Moute, who were thier primary wing defenders.

Also its early. Teams like the Jazz and Rockets will be fine

Oct 25, 2017
Terana
www.yourmom.com
Once you get to almost Christmas it's not really early anymore. The Spurs and the Rockets are who we thought they'd be. Shows that defense and a modern offense matter if you want to really compete. Idk about the Jazz. I think it obviously all depends on their offense/3 PT shooting because their defense will be def playoff worthy.

30ppg on 50-50-90

Not MVP
This just confirms what every Raps fan already knew, Kawhi def doesn't get enough respect from the refs, especially compared to his superstar peers.

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
They don't have Ariza and Mbah Moute, who were thier primary wing defenders.

Also its early. Teams like the Jazz and Rockets will be fine
Jazz especially, they've had the toughest schedule in the league and are only 5 games back. This could be a repeat of last year where they catch fire in January, only this year they will be much closer as long as they can weather this tough December schedule.