• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
Oh4pUzh.gif

What a great dunk that was, hahaha

Hubologist

Nov 1, 2017
people need to realize Harden's taking advantage of a broken system. Hate the policy that allows him to do it. Board of governors need to vote to revise the personal foul rule.

If only more players would read the rule book.
I realize this, but it's no less frustrating to watch, and not all players can draw the fouls he does because they aren't stars.

cHaotix

Oct 25, 2017
We fucking lost to the Suns. Mavs are terrible on the road. Our only chance at winning the finals now is stealing the one seed!!

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I'll give you Draymond...still wanna punch Harden more though, lol.
I hate watching Hardens game but he never annoyed me.

Other than maybe sometimes shuffling his feet he is just smart and takes advantage of the rules. He is not dirty and he doesn't talk a lot of trash. But drawing fouls is boring for me to watch so I don't get mad but it is horrible to watch.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
What I saw last night wasn't fucking basketball.

If y'all okay with what y'all saw last night than shame on you.

And league officials ain't going to crack down on flopping!?

Pathetic ass city and team.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017

lol

This shot doesn't even look that bad. He needs to start taking them in games.

He's not actually jumping though. I wonder if he has trouble keeping his form right when he actually has to shoot a jump shot.
Those are just warm-up shots that you can't actually take in NBA games with defenders on top of you

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
What I saw last night wasn't fucking basketball.

If y'all okay with what y'all saw last night than shame on you.

And league officials ain't going to crack down on flopping!?

Pathetic ass city and team.

Harden is a drama queen who uses the refs to define his game. It's ok, he can continue that shit in the regular season but as we have seen over and over again, he continues to fail in the playoffs.

Keep flopping for those points harden because it won't ever result to you winning a ring. Houston is probably a first round exit again.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bulls have fell so hard now that they are willing to sit a 20m a year player for basketball reasons. Such a terrible franchise.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pacers Sixers winner tonight gets 3rd place in the east

Also I'm watching it with my new-ish girlfriend, time to see what type of BBIQ she has

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any Houston Rockets win is tempered by the fact that Chris Paul, who they traded half the roster for and signed to a huge max for four years, looks washed. Harden is Harden, love em or loathe him the Nigga is an all-nba talent in the prime of his career. But the roster is hilariously thin and CP3 looks like Melo 2.0

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any Houston Rockets win is tempered by the fact that Chris Paul, who they traded half the roster for and signed to a huge max for four years, looks washed. Harden is Harden, love em or loathe him the Nigga is an all-nba talent in the prime of his career. But the roster is hilariously thin and CP3 looks like Melo 2.0

agree to pay 36 year old chris paul $44 mil brehs

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chris Paul is such a fun player to watch, it's a damn shame he looks so bad this year. I mean eventually his injuries were going to catch up to him but they ALL seem to have caught up at once.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, dude looks like he lost a step.

I'm sure he can still contribute as a pretty good role player but he does not look like what he once was.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The NBA's shit right now. Drivers like LeBron get hacked to death and get no calls. Harden gets breathed on at the perimeter and it's a flagrant 2.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The NBA's shit right now. Drivers like LeBron get hacked to death and get no calls. Harden gets breathed on at the perimeter and it's a flagrant 2.
Harden is trying to draw the foul.

Bron is generally trying to finish.

Don't say the entire NBA is shit because of one guy playing a certain way though.

If everyone starts to do that 5+ times a game like Harden then you might have a point.

And honestly Harden is really good at sticking his under the arms of dumb defenders that are not paying attention and putting the pressure on the refs.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
He's not actually jumping though. I wonder if he has trouble keeping his form right when he actually has to shoot a jump shot.
Those are just warm-up shots that you can't actually take in NBA games with defenders on top of you

Embiid doesn't really jump on his 3s either. And although he's not making them at a great clip, he at least makes enough to keep defenses honest. That's all Ben would need to do too.

And Simmons hasn't had a defender on top of him at the 3 pt line in over a year. He could easily hoist up a shot exactly like this a couple times a game.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bron hasn't really been getting much elevation on his 3's this year, either. I think that's why he's taking 27+ footers nowadays, haha

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I actually thought the Jabari signing was totally justifiable since it's a 1 year deal with a club option and there's nothing wrong with using your cap space on potential high upside guys instead of absorbing salary dumps for picks as long as you're not tethering your future to them. Jabari was a lotto ticket; the Bulls can just toss him out if they didn't win, which they're doing right now. The LaVine contract is obviously a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.