• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
oh look celtics struggling against the only proper playoff since their streak started
don't get me wrong , i do think they have figured it out a bit, but the teams they beat , they were meant to destroy all things being equal
We played half fucking awake until the second half of the 4th quarter. Now it is too late for anything. It was a great effort, but we have made some bad choices on offense or just played terribly. Brown has been playing like he forgot to play basketball, and everyone else just can't hit on open looks. We just returned back to the dark ages right before this win streak.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
6y36ojiauj421.jpg

FZZ died for this.
DeM.gif

His sacrifice will always be remembered

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
EDeadman94 you think BI will thrive on the bench when he comes back?

He can thrive anywhere.

But he's a starter and Lonzo was not playing like this offensely. What people fail to realize is before BI got hurt we were on our longest winning streak.

Also, Hart isn't good enough to replace BI. Maybe if it was a slightly higher tier caliber player who can provide BI's defense and offense than of course have BI come off the bench.

Having said all that remember how everyone gave up on Zo?

Look at him now. 1st team all defense........

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
I get the Bulls have some young talent but I dunno if the organisation is ever going to harness that well enough. I know they are tanking via bad roster design (what is defense?) but man its rough watching them get rocked right now by a questionable Spurs team. At least the Kings seem to be riding the energy De'aaron Fox is giving to the team, dunno if there's any light at the end of the tunnel for the Bulls since I don't think anyone wants to be there.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
You have been watching to much Fast and Furious
Not sure that's possible.

Also if Ninja keeps this up he needs to be labeled a clippers fan. The Lakers natural son Lonzo makes history and Ninja is trying to take a huge shit on his hall of fame parade.

There is no culture in which that is considered acceptable behavior.

Dec 12, 2017
Not sure that's possible.

Also if Ninja keeps this up he needs to be labeled a clippers fan. The Lakers natural son Lonzo makes history and Ninja is trying to take a huge shit on his hall of fame parade.

There is no culture in which that is considered acceptable behavior.

Sir, we all know the Lakers natural son was Jordan Farmar.

I should throw you out of the game for that error.

Dec 12, 2017
The OKC Thunder are basically Tottenham Hotspur in terms of relevance to the league they are in.

Or maybe Arsenal.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
He can thrive anywhere.

But he's a starter and Lonzo was not playing like this offensely. What people fail to realize is before BI got hurt we were on our longest winning streak.

Also, Hart isn't good enough to replace BI. Maybe if it was a slightly higher tier caliber player who can provide BI's defense and offense than of course have BI come off the bench.

Having said all that remember how everyone gave up on Zo?

Look at him now. 1st team all defense........
It's not as much about talent as it is about fit. Hart is the Lakers best 3pt shooter, so he should play heavy minutes with LeBron. Without Ingram, Zo gets to handle the ball more, the thing he does best. Kuz also gets featured a lot more on the offense and it shows, his numbers when Ingram doesn't play are really good.

okn13t.jpg

Lakers really haven't figured out how to use BI yet, and when he is out there with the starters, their offense usually becomes a mess

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
It's not as much about talent as it is about fit. Hart is the Lakers best 3pt shooter, so he should play heavy minutes with LeBron. Without Ingram, Zo gets to handle the ball more, the thing he does best. Kuz also gets featured a lot more on the offense and it shows, his numbers when Ingram doesn't play are really good.

okn13t.jpg

Lakers really haven't figured out how to use BI yet, and when he is out there with the starters, their offense usually becomes a mess
Offense means jack squat if you can't defend

Status
Not open for further replies.