• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma were definitely going to lead the Lakers to the playoffs without LeBron.

Yep.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Because he shoots 3s doesn't mean he's a better fit.

Wade hit 3's in Miami during Brons best years?

Cause last I checked it wasn't so much the 3s that made those teams great it was the defense...
BI has assisted FG% is 38%. This is horrible, by far the worst in the team among the regular starters. He really is struggling off the ball. He's become a ball stopper on offense, most of his scoring comes from the iso. He needs the ball in his hands a lot, and that means taking the ball off the hands of Bron/Lonzo, 2 of the best passers in the game.

When Bron comes to town, someone always struggles to fit in with his offense. In this case that person is Ingram.

This is not about Hart, I don't even think he is a good player tbh, but having 3 players that need the ball to succeed and are not great spot-up shooters starting together rarely works.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
BI has assisted FG% is 38%. This is horrible, by far the worst in the team among the regular starters. He really is struggling off the ball. His become a ball stopped on offense, most of his scoring comes from the iso. He needs the ball in his hands a lot, and that means taking the ball off the hands of Bron/Lonzo, 2 of the best passers in the game.

When Bron comes to town, someone always struggles to fit in with his offense. In this case that person is Ingram.

That's not BI's fault when it's recorded that Luke is the worst at maximizing lineup potential out of any head coach in the game. Luke having BI bring up the ball to faciliate isn't on BI that's the coach...

BI doesn't get utilitized properly and this has been known for awhile now.

Also, Josh is literally playing awful with negative production and your still claiming that Josh is better fit!?!?

How in the fuck bro....how in the fuck

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Obviously Wall is showing out in front of his future team, right? 😅😅😅

Dude has a 22/6 line going in 16 minutes! Someone is definitely motivated to be a Laker lol

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
That's not BI's fault when it's recorded that Luke is the worst at maximizing lineup potential out of any head coach in the game. Luke having BI bring up the ball to faciliate isn't on BI that's the coach...

BI doesn't get utilitized properly and this has been known for awhile now.

Also, Josh is literally playing awful with negative production and your still claiming that Josh is better fit!?!?

How in the fuck bro....how in the fuck
I never said it was Ingram's fault, just that the fit is bad and they haven't figured out a way to use him. Again, this is not about Hart, any off the ball scorer is a better fit. I don't understand what's the problem of having him playing with the 2nd unit, with Bron and Zo on the bench he will get to handle the ball a lot more, and that's when he plays best.

Oct 28, 2017
Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma were definitely going to lead the Lakers to the playoffs without LeBron.

Yep.
That isn't what's being said. It's really simple: if different pieces were added, that weren't LeBron, could the current LAL core be in the same or better position than they are now?

LeBron is the ultimate x-factor, no doubt, but it's not impossible to formulate a better all-around team while still empowering Kuz, Zo and BI.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm in transit and looking at the Wizards - lakers score on my phone right now

Can someone with eyes on the court tell me what the fuck is happening

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
I never said it was Ingram's fault, just that the fit is bad and they haven't figured out a way to use him. Again, this is not about Hart, any off the ball scorer is a better fit. I don't understand what's the problem of having him playing with the 2nd unit, with Bron and Zo on the bench he will get to handle the ball a lot more, and that's when he plays best.

Fair enough. I still think there is growth to be made and growth that can still happen.

I need to see more. And you know what I want to see it now.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
I said it already, McGee is a difference maker for the Lakers. Chandler is so slow now.

Wizards are getting to the paint effortlessly

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Game was officially over exactly after this play

Goodnight y'all.

I hope Reset Era's god Bron pulls one out for our Lakers..

Oct 25, 2017
I hate being right...

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.