• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Good morning everyone:

Its Monday, I am absolutely disgusted with the Lakers effort yesterday. This team is exactly what you think they are. Good enough to Beat Phoenix, not good enough to beat Orlando, or Washington.

They will probably still finish 8th.

you could describe all of the teams in the west this way outside of like the top 3 right now based on their records and who they've lost to

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stephanie Ready announced what she's doing next and not shockingly she's going to be broadcasting a slate of games, including playoff games, in VR

she's going to be doing it alongside Rip Hamilton which is pretty fucking awesome

What You'll See: Available to download for Oculus Go* and Samsung Gear VR* headsets via the Oculus store, the NBA on TNT VR app takes fans onto the virtual set of Turner Sports' award-winning "Inside the NBA," where they can access live game action, full-game replays, highlights and more. The app will deliver a customized VR broadcast and commentary across NBA on TNT's live coverage throughout the rest of the season, including a weekly marquee game, NBA All-Star Weekend, a Martin Luther King Jr. Day matchup, TNT's extensive 2019 NBA Playoffs coverage, and TNT's exclusive presentation of the 2019 NBA Eastern Conference Finals.

Veteran broadcaster Stephanie Ready and former NBA champion and three-time NBA All-Star Richard "Rip" Hamilton will serve as commentators throughout the season, providing play-by-play and in-depth analysis of all of the action happening throughout the live VR game coverage.

https://www.turner.com/node/25402/all/modules/sites

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Fucking gross organization for cutting a Chinese player with promise

The whole franchise needs to be burned in flames for ruining the game of basketball

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking gross organization for cutting a Chinese player with promise

The whole franchise needs to be burned in flames for ruining the game of basketball

Realtalk, why should Zhou Qi be cut over someone like MCW who is a perpetual garbage time scrub that is never going to get better than his first NBA game. Its not like Mike D'Antoni is known for running particularly deep benches where he's using all 13 players.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i'm so glad I was hanging out on Saturday instead of watching that abomination of a Mexico City game on Saturday.

I'm gonna miss tonight's game too, so congrats to whichever disappointing team disappoints less tonight.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
It's so nice having a great point guard like Reggie Jackson, who knows it's better to just chuck a three yourself and not even get rim, rather than pass it to a wide open and much better shooter.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty funny how much better team play is without lavine......LaVine ball hogs to much and turnovers during his hogs to even be a key piece.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Two highlight dunks and a highlight block in the first half for Okogie, +27 in 13 minutes. Know his stats aren't great but Thibs has to find a way to get him some PT going forward.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017

Horace%2BGrant%2Breaction.gif

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty funny how much better team play is without lavine......LaVine ball hogs to much and turnovers during his hogs to even be a key piece.

I mean, have we even seen Lavine that much with Dunn? Last year Lavine was coming off an injury, in a contract year, and working his way back. Most of this year Dunn was injured, and was working his way back and now Lavine is out. It makes sense ball movement is better when your starting Point Guard comes back, no?

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
something has to be done about these arenas all playing the EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS thing. it's so damn annoying

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
This thread had been really quiet as of the last few weeks. Anyways, I'm thinking tonight will be an ugly game vs the Grizzlies

Oct 28, 2017
Call me surprised that the Spurs apparently have a top 10 offensive rating. Makes sense though, I think they actually have a positive win rate against over 0.500 teams. They just get occasionally bodied by bad teams because of non-existent defense for most of the season and a dependence on the mid range jumper.

Right now, I think people are looking at it wrong when they're saying the 76ers need more jump shooters. They don't really need more jump shooters, they specifically need more players who can actually lock down the 1 and 2. Every game they're getting worked by good guards. Like, the Spurs are working the 76ers right now because Embiid is literally the only person they have that actually tries to defend against drives. This just gives Aldridge/DeRozen/Gay easy jump shots they can do in their sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.