• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
3-5 all without LeBron and then without Kuz for a few games is not bad.

Horrible loss for the Pistons. Fire everyone on that team and start over.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for Blake. This Pistons team is beyond terrible. He has to go super nova just for them to have a shot at winning a game.

The fucked up thing for Detroit is he's playing about as well as he can, is playing every game, having about as good a year as you can hope, and they still stink. With his age and injury history this might be the peak.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
ESPN pretending their current employee and former Detroit GM left behind some stacked roster that is just underachieving is super gross

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
The fucked up thing for Detroit is he's playing about as well as he can, is playing every game, having about as good a year as you can hope, and they still stink. With his age and injury history this might be the peak.
Yea that's mainly why I feel bad for him. He's done everything right and even improved the weakest part of his game. Maybe has another year or two of this type of play if he's lucky. While Detroit will be bottom feeders in that time. Has to really suck.

3-5 all without LeBron and then without Kuz for a few games is not bad.

Horrible loss for the Pistons. Fire everyone on that team and start over.
The timing of these injuries was actually pretty solid. Was on a weaker part of their schedule. If these injuries happened next week or the week after the Lakers would have a crazy thin margin of error.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
95nnd8Jl.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already chalking up Utah in Utah w/o LeBron as a loss, but after that we have home games against Cleve and Chicago. WOuldn't be the worst thing in the world to give LeBron one or both of those off too before the schedule really ramps up (next three are Houston, OKC and Dubs)

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kuzma was born in '95 while Tatum in '98, according to Wikipedia at least. Kuzma stayed for 4 years in college iirc, so it checks out

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Doncic is just new-age Dirk. Taken Dirk's game and transformed it into present day basketball. Instead of fadeaways, he does step backs.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Marcus Morris had the best offensive rating of any starter in the NBA... Went from a black hole on offense to that. Does not compute.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
LMAO at the comments ....

2iibpqu.jpg

Crazy because BI is still better than Tatum...

As for Kuzma, I've always said and defended him as being better since day 1. Fuck age, when is Tatum preforming like last night? Ya swear Tatum can go off like that be where's the proof?

Also miss me with the BS...

Kuz cooked the fuck out of the entire Boston team alone...

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017

Crazy stuff. It's not 1:1 obviously. However, I feel like Smart often gets described as a bad offensive player just because he's a bad shooter. He's not.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Crazy because BI is still better than Tatum...

As for Kuzma, I've always said and defended him as being better since day 1. Fuck age, when is Tatum preforming like last night? Ya swear Tatum can go off like that be where's the proof?

Also miss me with the BS...

Kuz cooked the fuck out of the entire Boston team alone...

Tatum scored 17 in the first half last night lol in barley any minutes lmao

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He'd be a very very fringe pick if they didn't have to include 12 players from the East. But unless they actually start winning some games on the road, he'll probably not make it. There's always the rookie game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.