• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Poody I love you and this may be the first time we disagree but I think Randle is better all around. It doesn't mean that in the future, Kuz will surpass him but for now, I'd take Randle.
Anubis I love you too bro, and we will agree to disagree on this. But I believe there are greater things in play by the way Magic handled Julius than what people let on. And I think that the Lakers gifted Randle to NOLA as a courtesy and diplomatic offerings for the greater prize.

Besides Kuz compliments Lebron so much better than Randle at the 4 it's not even comparable. And no way Julius can compete at the 5.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
magic sent julius randle to NOLA ahead of time to scout out the best strip clubs and night clubs for the rest of the young lakers when they get traded for AD

Oct 25, 2017
Anubis I love you too bro, and we will agree to disagree on this. But I believe there are greater things in play by the way Magic handled Julius than what people let on. And I think that the Lakers gifted Randle to NOLA as a courtesy and diplomatic offerings for the greater prize.

Besides Kuz compliments Lebron so much better than Randle at the 4 it's not even comparable. And no way Julius can compete at the 5.
Are you hinting that the Lakers are about to acquire AD? 🤔

Oct 27, 2017
Celtics with the trash effort in the first half on both ends. At some point Brad has to just start playing Williams on athletic bigs until Baynes is back. Theis just gets killed by guys with any athleticism.

This game is already over. Jfc
Depends on how they start the second half.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to check out of this game much like most of the Celtics have. When Baynes is back I don't think Al should be playing back to backs. Celtics going to need him in the playoffs and father time is starting to look like it's catching up with him. That's my real worry about this year. Horford hasn't been the same due to a nagging injury, but that's how most older players decline. When he's off you can see the defense and offense take a big hit.

Nov 3, 2017
I'm going to check out of this game much like most of the Celtics have. When Baynes is back I don't think Al should be playing back to backs. Celtics going to need him in the playoffs and father time is starting to look like it's catching up with him. That's my real worry about this year. Horford hasn't been the same due to a nagging injury, but that's how most older players decline. When he's off you can see the defense and offense take a big hit.
It's sad to see him deny Whiteside in the paint. Dude is hopping around trying to stop the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.