• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Would not mind seeing the Pacers in a first round 4/5 matchup if I were the Sixers. I feel like they match up pretty well with them.

Outside of some sloppy turnovers, a good game for the Sixers offense. It feels like maybe the trio of Embiid, Simmons and Butler are starting to get in the flow of who is going to take over the game when.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Would not mind seeing the Pacers in a first round 4/5 matchup if I were the Sixers. I feel like they match up pretty well with them.

Outside of some sloppy turnovers, a good game for the Sixers offense. It feels like maybe the trio of Embiid, Simmons and Butler are starting to get in the flow of who is going to take over the game when.
I don't think the Sixers want to play with fire in terms of seeding. As it stands they would be playing the Celtics in the first. Which is probably the worst case scenario for the Sixers.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
So, uh, when exactly is Kawhi going to start playing B2B's?
Raptors aren't going to play him in back to backs this year as they are trying to convince him to stay. Given they are in the East they won't really have to play him in them either.

Kawhi better go fucking HAM in the playoffs.

He's been rehabbing for like 2 years at this point.
He's shown up in the big games against the East contenders so I don't see why he wouldn't ball out in the playoffs.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Lakers know they are playing against one of the best defenses in the NBA right? Just making it way to easy for OKC right now.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Billy Donovan was horrendous during that stretch. At any point in time he could have subbed in some/all of his starters to stop the bleeding. Puts his starters back after the bench blows a big lead. Just trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.