NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
Rockets are trash. Just fucking pay House. Probably should have kept Ennis too. Didn't care about the luxury tax when you signed CP3, why care now?
Eh, Morey at least did stuff at the deadline and then some before that.

I'll admit Faried played like shit though, and PJ and Rivers need to fucking help out more.

The House thing sounds like there's nothing more can be done this season. I didn't know there was a limit of transactions a player can take.

vatisthis?

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, Morey at least did stuff at the deadline and then some before that.

I'll admit Faried played like shit though, and PJ and Rivers need to fucking help out more.

The House thing sounds like there's nothing more can be done this season. I didn't know there was a limit of transactions a player can take.
Morey didn't do shit. Faried wasn't the reason they lost and Rivers was alright for the little time he was in the game.
Wish Luke were more like Bill
Luke will be spending a lot of time at college games pretty soon.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Pelicans are gonna regret this

If Kyrie leaves Boston why would the Celtics even think about moving their young controllable players for a one year rental with no other star and no cap space. Unless they are willing to take back Gordon Hayward I don’t see a deal happening
NOLA is asking for the world for AD they aren't taking back a bad contract. It was a calculated risk on the Pels part to wait for Boston, but that also hinges on something that neither they, nor Boston, control, which is Kyrie. If he leaves, it makes zero sense to trade Tatum as the premier piece for Davis. You are basically Pelicans-East at that point.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Celtics tossing a 28 point lead and losing is about how that franchise has been lately. I have no idea how they lost to that clipper team. Which doesn’t even have Tobias Harris anymore lol

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
NBA we know drama hasn’t changed all these decades later. I cannot wait until the summer.

Fuck Nola ownership

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Kuz carrying the momentum from the Celtics game. Too bad Luke going to go away from him in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.