• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Celtics perimeter defense has been abysmal the last two games. Guys running around all over the place with zero communication.
Worst loss of the year easily..tops losing to the Knicks. Team thinks teams are going to roll over all year getting smoked in third quarters consistently.
Pretty much this. They think they are significantly better then they are. Which is a massive problem going forward.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
harden always with that bullshit. hunting for a foul by fully extending his arms and slowing down during a drive

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Paul Pierce just got his pants back from the dry cleaners, and unfortunately immediately loaded them back up watching this L. The Lakers loss was more of an explosive anger shit, while this one was like that slow realization that something isn't right after eating too much chili, and there is pain in your future.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't know why he took so many early shots while PG13 was out. He's shooting so poorly this year, but I hope he pulls out of it.

Dude needs to spend all star break just shooting. That's it. Get with PG13 and just work on his form or something. All year something has been off.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Don't you guys think it's amazing that okc, warriors and Houston are the top 5 teams with Westbrook, Durant and Harden respectively as big parts of this? I think letting that group go is still the biggest fuck up in nba history. And it's not like they were being held on potential back then. Everyone knew they were going to be good ofcourse not crazy good like they turned out to be but starting caliber all star good was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.