• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
I thought kyrie was holding them Celtics assets back? Lol

Back to back f yous by rondo and doc rivers lol

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamnit. The difference was that one fucking wide open layup for Russ. That killed us. Shouldn't be that easy down the stretch.

Also we were up 26 ya know

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
With how great Giannis, Paul George and Durant have played this season, I don't see LeBron being 1st team All NBA this season. Maybe not even second team with Kawhi playing well.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I would imagine he cares mostly because it's an asset they can use.

Sure. The Lakers also not making the playoffs with Lebron while a completely malleable Clippers team does make the playoffs would be an asset in its own right when it comes to signing max guys this offseason.

Like I don't think people really appreciate how awful this draft class is shaping up to be. The 15th pick in this class is just not the kind of asset it usually would be.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The 14th pick in this draft isn't shit. I honestly don't think he cares either way.

Losing out on the pick and keeping the Lakers out of the playoffs is probably worth it from a financial perspective too.
Jerry West is good at his job for many reasons, but one of those reasons is because he doesn't think this way

vatisthis?

Oct 25, 2017
Rockets are trash. Just fucking pay House. Probably should have kept Ennis too. Didn't care about the luxury tax when you signed CP3, why care now?

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Morris ripped the team a new asshole. That tweet is nothing. Granted he goes into black hole mode but Rozier had clearly done that all year and Jaylen lost his starting role and for sure it's those two at the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.