• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Woj was reporting on different Laker trade scenarios, and he has NO sources with the Lakers. He's been known to be a mouth piece for the Celtics and recently NOLA. Nola's intentions were clear, try to ruing the Lakers chemistry, and stringing us along by asking for an absurd amount of 1st round picks (5) in addition to all our young players. Additionally NOLA never gave a counter offer. LOL fuck NOLA

First and foremost, Woj is a mouthpiece for the agents. They are his gravy train.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't get why they don't just let Luke go and just let someone else finish off the season. Cant be any worse then it is now

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Dang right I'm legit! The Lakers have too many iso guys that don't mesh with LeBron. Harris plays well off ball similarly to a Klay Thompson. At this point in LeBron's career, he needs unselfish players who can get open and make the right pass.

Agreed. The Lakers absolutely should have give up a couple of assets for 25 games of a guy who is going to leave anyway because nobody wants to play with LeBron unless he's one of the few guys who wants to play with LeBron in which case they could have just signed him as a free agent and given up nothing. NBA GMs take notice!

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Dang right I'm legit! The Lakers have too many iso guys that don't mesh with LeBron. Harris plays well off ball similarly to a Klay Thompson. At this point in LeBron's career, he needs unselfish players who can get open and make the right pass.

You don't get desperate the trade deadline prior to a loaded free agent class, and trade away a young piece for a tier 2 all star rental at the expense of max contract money for a shot at merely making the playoffs in a throwaway season.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
This kinda feels like the kind of game that gets a coach fired. Also, that Muscala trade looks as good as expected!

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
4 pt lead ballooned to 15 at the end of third bc this clown comes from a family that eats lit cupcakes

i'm fucking done

Oct 29, 2017
Are you questioning the basketball front office acumen of ResetEra user Superpupperbabysassy ?
I want to say something smart to reply. But I have nothing. Also, part of being legit is admitting when you're wrong. You're right, trading for Harris would not been the right move. But I don't believe the Lakers will land an big free agent. It might be best to sit LeBron if things don't improve after the all star break.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We have never been a good defensive team without Lonzo

This year, last year, and all the years before we drafted him

Think about that

Who r u without ZO2

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
Lakers will trade lebron before firing Luke. We should have fired him long time ago, but this dude gets to hang on to his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.