NBA Regulera Season 2018-2019 |OT| National Banned Anime

Nov 2, 2017
Myles Turner? I don't think so. Turner is solid but doesn have the ability to take over games that D'Angelo does.
Myles Turner is simply a better, more impactful overall basketball player than D'Lo right now and has a skillset that would allow him to be a major contributor on a title contender in the modern NBA (elite rim protection + 40% from 3 is an ideal archetype for a modern center). D'Lo doesn't play much defense and there's still a real question whether he can be a good enough 1 or 2 offensive option for a real contender. If the latter isn't the case then his value is much more limited.

Oct 27, 2017
Thon had a sweet block, then got his mouth rocked. So much blood it looked like he had teeth missing, but I think just a split lip or whatever. Mouth guard saved them.

Maybe I spoke too soon.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Again, if they didn't make the trade they would have got Kuzma. The fact is the pick was used for kuzma
If the Celtics hadn't made the Fultz trade, they would have taken Tatum anyway, so I guess we can't factor Tatum when discussing that trade, right?

Myles Turner is simply a better, more impactful overall basketball player than D'Lo right now and has a skillset that would allow him to be a major contributor on a title contender in the modern NBA (elite rim protection + 40% from 3 is an ideal archetype for a modern center). D'Lo doesn't play much defense and there's still a real question whether he can be a good enough 1 or 2 offensive option for a real contender. If the latter isn't the case then his value is much more limited.
Yup. It's much tougher to find bigs with those kinds of skills (or even bigs like KAT or a healthy KP) than it is to find players like DLo.

Oct 25, 2017
Myles Turner is very awesome and underrated. But I dont think most suit head gonna obviously pick him over Dlo even if its totally justified.

Its really disgruntling about how under the radar Turner and Beal are. Both are excellent modern NBA player. I have both on top 15-20 and most guy will laugh on me.

Oct 26, 2017
Myles Turner is very awesome and underrated. But I dont think most suit head gonna obviously pick him over Dlo even if its totally justified.
Beal is widely considered a really good player. Turner top 15-20. No. Maybe if you could run plays through him and he was a great passer.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
What a horrible shooting night. How do you shoot double the amount of free throws, win the rebound and turnover margin by a lot, and have a 30+ point player but the game is still never competitive?

Feb 28, 2018
If the Celtics hadn't made the Fultz trade, they would have taken Tatum anyway, so I guess we can't factor Tatum when discussing that trade, right?
The difference is Tatum had a high chance to go between 1 and 3. Those two situations aren't synonymous because once again kuzma was projected for the second round and Lakers chose him in the first.

Oct 25, 2017
The difference is Tatum had a high chance to go between 1 and 3. Those two situations aren't synonymous because once again kuzma was projected for the second round and Lakers chose him in the first.
Why does any of that matter? They got Kuzma with the Nets pick. That's simply a fact. Who knows or cares about what could have or would have happened, that's all speculation. If you want to evaluate the trade, that's a part of it. You're only reaching on this because you want so desperately to discredit the trade from the Lakers standpoint, its pretty transparent.

Oct 25, 2017
Pacers back to .666 which is where we were at with Dipo. Holding onto the third seed kinda seems like a pipe dream, but we do have a fairly favorable schedule.

Feb 28, 2018
Why does any of that matter? They got Kuzma with the Nets pick. That's simply a fact. Who knows or cares about what could have or would have happened, that's all speculation. If you want to evaluate the trade, that's a part of it. You're only reaching on this because you want so desperately to discredit the trade from the Lakers standpoint, its pretty transparent.
And I agree with you that that's a fact. Could they have not made the trade and got Kuzma? Yes. High probability they would have. So we can agree to disagree there.

Oct 25, 2017
What a horrible shooting night. How do you shoot double the amount of free throws, win the rebound and turnover margin by a lot, and have a 30+ point player but the game is still never competitive?
fam we're done

dubs twice, rockets twice, raps twice, sixers, bucks, spurs, punished ad pels, can definitely lose to the nets and wizards got them both twice

Oct 27, 2017
Red hot Detroit Piss Tons are gunning for the Celtics next. They better wear their fucking MAGA ponchos, because it's gonna get wet. President may even tune in to watch this golden game.

Feb 28, 2018
Last edited: