• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pistons bench is going to be ugly if the new trades and acquisition can't hit shots since Kennard is starting over trash Galloway.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Adam Schefter is working the Rockets / Wolves game.
That's pretty cool. As a sideline reporter?
Sure they are except for being vastly better when he's on the court then when he's off the court.
The Kyrie hot takes are pretty hilarious. Not sure how people can watch the Celtics and even come to the conclusion they would be better without him.
But they almost went to the finals without him and that W/L record when he misses games!

It speaks to Boston's depth more than anything.
This and playing some mediocre/bad teams when he's out. He's been out a bunch against bad teams this season.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
That's pretty cool. As a sideline reporter?
The Kyrie hot takes are pretty hilarious. Not sure how people can watch the Celtics and even come to the conclusion they would be better without him.
This and playing some mediocre/bad teams when he's out. He's been out a bunch against bad teams this season.
They might even beat another sub .500 team who is 6-16 on the road tonight.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Ojeleye flexing is a nightmare

:)

I'm going to ask you this a different way, because that was a great non-answer. Is there an NBA player you've gone up against who made you say, "Wow, that guy is definitely stronger than me"? If you can't come up with any names, I'm going to assume you think you're the strongest player.

I'll say Giannis and LeBron. Those two dudes have been a tough matchup. Joel Embiid, too. I ran off a screen against JoJo, hit him, and almost got hurt. I thought, Next time, I'm going around. But I don't think I've ever been up against a guy where I've thought, Man, I just can't handle this.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
KAT finally did what these other centers shoulda done to harden in the post. lowered his shoulder and blasted his ass out of the way

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"It's the reason I have the motto of 'Why not?'" he said. "It's what I really believe in, it's truly what I stand by because there are many people in the world that will let someone tell them they can or cannot do something. 'Oh, that can't happen again' or 'you can't do that again' or 'you may not ever see that again.' Those words I don't use in my vocabulary -- can't, never. That doesn't work. Well, why not me? Why not be able to change and do something to change the culture, change basketball, change the way it's played. I just think differently, man."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ok-says-criticism-no-bearing-play-personality

YNB the legend.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pistons leaving so many shooters wide open. I mean, like defensive fuck up open. Damn. Could get nasty when our non-scoring bench comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.