• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
yea in the past few years it felt like Curry would have really good games, but not get supernova in the 4th by rattling 10 in a row.

what was kerr doing lol? Over that?

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder: Ken Mauer was convicted of being a tax cheat and went to prison for it while he was an NBA ref. And he's somehow still a ref.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
as always, Lillard always goes off vs GS.

It's so weird when I see his shooting percentage from the field and 3.
I'm like wtf, that's never what I see.

shooting 36%? how

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
WTF happened in the Dubs Blazers game tonight!?

I walk out the room for 2 minutes and apparently all hell broke loose.
I saw Kerr break his clipboard because Dray got a BS Flagrant on a play that was almost all ball followed by momentum carried non serious body contact.

i come back a minute later and the Blazers are shooting 5 free throws, where were the other 2 techs?
Did Kerr get 2 when he got ejected? where did the 3rd come from?

Oct 25, 2017
WTF happened in the Dubs Blazers game tonight!?

I walk out the room for 2 minutes and apparently all hell broke loose.
I saw Kerr break his clipboard because Dray got a BS Flagrant on a play that was almost all ball followed by momentum carried non serious body contact.

i come back a minute later and the Blazers are shooting 5 free throws, where were the other 2 techs?
Did Kerr get 2 when he got ejected? where did the 3rd come from?
The 3rd free throw came because of the customary Draymond technical.
Blazers got like 8 points in a single possession.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Collins, Layman, Hood and the young kids would that have been a better offer for Davis than Lakers offer?

God what a game. We needed this and people can handwave as they were a short handed team. Still this bench is effing legit and the D on display tonight was amazing. Harkless block on Klay, multiple solid blocks from Collins. Jesus that one he came from the side of the screen to fucking send that back to the netherrealm. Our forwards were actually legit and Moe looks to getting more and more healthier. Warriors don't need that one but still wanted it and we took it from them. Nurkic played pretty terribly as well which just goes to show our depth. Just hilarious to see the warriors breakdown lol. It probably wasn't a flag 1 but Dray should have been teched much earlier as well it evens out.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Refs really fucked it up tonight
I'm a Blazers fan and I completely agree. Kerr had an absolutely valid complaint, and while he didn't express it in the best way, giving him two technicals immediately and throwing him out was horseshit. That should not have been a flagrant on Draymond. The Blazers may well have won anyway, which is what I wanted to see, and instead we get a win which any reasonable person can say "yeah but" and there's no response. Come on.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
My immediate thought about the Kerr blow up (seeing as Dray was standing right next to him) was to beat Dray to the blow up. If Kerr over reacted, it might keep Dray from reacting at all. and it worked. Dray just stood there.

I don't even know what Dray's T count is, but it shouldn't have been a Flagrant to begin with.

Blazers were already gonna win this one, and I could see that the minute the Klay unit got extended 4th Quarter start time and Klay couldn't buy a bucket even if they allowed him to mortgage the payments, yet no one else would shoot or even make a play.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Kanter can bring some O and some not beyond terrible D this Portland team is going to be annoying as fuck. Length, shooters and inexplicably successful Evan Turner ISOs.

Digging it.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a Blazers fan and I completely agree. Kerr had an absolutely valid complaint, and while he didn't express it in the best way, giving him two technicals immediately and throwing him out was horseshit. That should not have been a flagrant on Draymond. The Blazers may well have won anyway, which is what I wanted to see, and instead we get a win which any reasonable person can say "yeah but" and there's no response. Come on.
The Blazers would have won the game regardless imo. Maybe within single digits.

That flagrant foul plus technicals resulted in a 110-103 score to bloom to 118-103. There's no chance of coming back from that. Warriors lost the game after the double technicals by Klay and Collins. They completely lose their composure.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
I don't like that this was the last Dubs Blazers game this season.... unless we meet in the Playoffs again.

I think it would make for a good high energy rematch.
It's too bad Iggy was resting tonight though, he's been bailing out Klay on bad games all season long.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
trey lyles needs to not get any more minutes for the rest of the season and dropped in the offseason. guy is worthless. he's the only player on the nuggets that's a negative when jokic is on the court, he's shooting wide open 3s at like 20%, he turns the ball over every time he tries to post up, and he's the worst defensive player on the team. still can't believe we traded mitchell's pick for this sack of shit

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
trey lyles needs to not get any more minutes for the rest of the season and dropped in the offseason. guy is worthless. he's the only player on the nuggets that's a negative when jokic is on the court, he's shooting wide open 3s at like 20%, he turns the ball over every time he tries to post up, and he's the worst defensive player on the team. still can't believe we traded mitchell's pick for this sack of shit

Yeah pretty crazy. And MJP isn't even playing yet. This team is going to be good for a hella long time.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah pretty crazy. And MJP isn't even playing yet. This team is going to be good for a hella long time.
yeah hopefully MPJ comes back and plays like the lottery pick he shoulda been if he didn't injure his back. if he comes close to his potential we might be able to win a couple chips after the warriors break up

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Mavs fans and organization is bush league.

Booing Wade. How dare you. Lol

You all should be lucky to have that one title. Lebron gifted it to you guys.

Glad we won yesterday.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why Portland fans are talking about how the win last night is tainted because of the 8 point play. Momentum was clearly on the Blazers' side as the Warriors were gassed. Seemed to me like a legitimate regular season win for them and they outplayed the Warriors for much of the night bad refs or not.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, being at the Moda Center for last night's Blazers game was a fucking BLAST. The stadium really came to life with that Collins block in the 4th. Good. Shit.

Also, it was my girlfriend's first Blazers game. She's from San Francisco. She supports the Warriors. Fufufufuf. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.