• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
i'm not sure why the pelicans decided to win that game but thanks for keeping the thunder off our backs pels

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
It's pretty crazy how fewer minutes players play now. ESPN only went back to only 2002 and there like 15 players that played 40 minutes a game. Today there are zero. About 15 players play 35 minutes a game today. There were over 50 in 2002. You'd think with advancement in technology they'd be more fit and durable.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty crazy how fewer minutes players play now. ESPN only went back to only 2002 and there like 15 players that played 40 minutes a game. Today there are zero. About 15 players play 35 minutes a game today. There were over 50 in 2002. You'd think with advancement in technology they'd be more fit and durable.
Pace is a lot faster today. Those guys at 37 minutes end up playing the same amount of possessions as the guys playing 40 in 2002.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Imagine trading your whole team for AD and then he only plays half the year for the next 5 years

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I have both 2k18 and 19 on Switch and PS4. Experience is a little smoother and graphics certainly nicer on PS4, but Switch version is complete, definitely serviceable and being able to play MyLeague during commercial breaks watching games on the couch is amazing.

Would be careful if you are more interested in online head to head modes though-- I mostly play single player and hear the Switch player base is anemic.
I only do single player, so I'll give it a shot.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
Was seen as the better Morris brother not that long ago.

Having a very meh season this year, but is a hustle player who can defend well and shoot 3s at a nice rate.

If healthy he will make OKC better. Not sure what's going on with him this year tho. Just looked very meh early on and then he was injured.

He hasn't played defense in years

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018

Dude are you serious, the more minutes you play the more likely you are to be injured. It's not rocket science

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
the eff is Million dollar mile.
that concept has no hook.

plus, what kind of athlete are they talking?
I'm probably faster than like half the dudes in the NBA >_>

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Crom! I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were a good team or bad. Why we fought, or why we retired. All that matters is that today, Blake and Andre stood against MAGA Celtics. That's what's important! 6th seed pleases you, Crom; so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!

Deeeeeetroit Basketball
I like your optimism, although I don't share it :S
Its always made no goddamn sense how NBA forcing AD playing, let them sit him
I can't imagine this ever happening in footy. If FIFA ever came to a club to tell them who can play and how much, they would get laughed off the building and told to fuck off. The entire concept just like jersey retirements where you can't use that number anymore is stupid as hell.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Yea, Gordon Hayward should have the offense run through him more. Good win in TD (even though I couldn't watch).

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Paul Pierce faked not pooping his pants

This Paul Pierce shaming for this has to stop. It's not his fault his fetish happens to be very public exhibitionism pants pooping and being pushed in a wheelchair by strong, fit men like a naughty boy. What we should be shaming Paul Pierce for is his awful insights, analysis, and hot takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.