• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Kyrie playing tonight. Hayward out and Baynes out. Celts recalled old friend RJ Hunter. I expect to see a lot of Semi matching up against Giannis.

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Heat back in action. Oh yeah!

Also taking my dad whose never seen Wade play live to the Pistons game Saturday. Should be fun!

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if New Orleans was fined $100,000 for every game AD was benched, it would be well worth $2.3 million to ensure he's healthy when trade talks resume this summer.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I respect Traes hustle. He's playing well despite a lot of people thinking he might be a bust/overshadowed by Luka

And he's completely right on that tweet.

Every player's situation is different and Zion's is way different than Trae's.

I hate to jump on the sports media hate bandwagon, but some of these guys really are scum. Gary Parrish covers college basketball so of course he wants someone like Zion to play, but the reality is that college sports are a joke and Zion shouldn't play another minute at Duke.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Semi going to hold Giannis under 40 tonight. As far as Kyrie they will continue to keep up with his nonsense because your only as good as your replacement and they don't have good one. From a media standpoint he's been clown shoes all year.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
he is but it's just funny

their house is on fire right now when they should have been easy finals favorites
Definitely, I love to hear "57 championships this century" Bill complain. I just couldn't disagree with what he was saying. He also brought up 6 Super Bowls about three dozen times that podcast with no context just to gloat. No tears shall ever be shed for a Boston sports fan in my lifetime (Unless it's the Red Sox and those tears are my own.)

Shut it down. If he wants to come back, then only for the tourney.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
(Unless it's the Red Sox and those tears are my own.)
giphy.gif

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Giannis getting the Simmon's treatment. Retreat to the paint when he starts dribbling who care's about a jumper.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Actually made a few nice plays on D. Celts D was great that quarter.

Terry got mauled, but that dude loves getting chasedown blocked. Play with some control.
I don't see it. He tried a dumb three complained then didn't even get back on D leading to a three. He's been terrible. The only shot he hit was horrible shot selection.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Can't watch the game, but Kyrie's stat line is atrocious. Brown is doing it big off the bench as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.