• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
xikonnorll221.jpg

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Spurs will suck this season, ping pong ball will bounce just right for them and they'll draft Zion and go back to 20 straight years of 50+ win seasons.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The Lakers and Spurs play again on Friday and it will be interesting to see how that game goes. The Lakers seem to have found something late with Kuzma on Derozan and we'll be seeing it a lot more.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Also when did the Lakers get a mascot? Jeanie running this org to the ground /liquidsnake

Oct 28, 2017
The Spurs better pray Dejounte Murray comes back better than before because no one can run a decent offense out there. It's not even like watching Wilkins chuck balls since there's so much bad money that doesn't clear by 2020 at the earliest.

In a continuation of bad front office moves, letting Tony Parker go was actually kind of bad with Murray dead and White struggling to do much of anything.

Jun 4, 2018
Joakim Noah in a Grizzlies uniform is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I love it. This team is awesome. So happy with the overhaul made this offseason. Having no identity (i.e. the Fizdale teams) killed me. Couldn't stand any of it. Just felt fake, forced, and unlike anything I desired to root for. Side note: Absolutely worth losing 60 games for JJJ. Our franchise has never really tanked since moving to Memphis, apart from last season. Bad seasons, sure. Outright sitting guys in order to create better draft odds - not so much. With him as our future anchor, we aren't gonna be making too many more trips back to the lottery. I thank God every day we got the #4 pick.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Lebron is 35.. the way he sprint at fast break, my goodness.. is he still one of the quickest guy on the league lmao

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Am I crazy for thinking the Thunder have the best chance of upsetting the Warriors in the West
Not a crazy take. They did well against GSW last year, IIRC. Hell, people were thinking that GSW was trying to avoid them in the first series due to how good they are against them plus Curry being out.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Yes.
Playoff Westbrook when he's your best player is a disaster waiting to happen
I probably say this every season and been wrong but I dunno, he feels like a different Westbrook this year and he finally has a semi solid backup

If Roberson comes back in 2nd team all defense form they're the 2nd best team in the West

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I probably say this every season and been wrong but I dunno, he feels like a different Westbrook this year and he finally has a semi solid backup

If Roberson comes back in 2nd team all defense form they're the 2nd best team in the West

I haven't watched a ton of the Thunder, but it seems less about Westbrook and more about Paul George and surprisingly Dennis Shroeder.

Westbrook is shooting horribly from 3 and taking 4 a game, which is likely to increase in the playoffs. His FT shooting dipped last year and is actually kind of bad this year, although I don't expect him to be sub 70% for the season. He's not a reliable defender. He turns the ball over a lot, but unlike a team like the Warriors which can mitigate many turnovers with offensive firepower the Thunder don't have a great offense. Plus I don't trust Westbrook in the playoffs. He will have some impressive raw stats in some games, but he will also have those 9-27 games with 5+ turnovers.

I'm interested to see how they will be will Roberson. They are playing great team defense, so I wonder if adding more defense will see diminishing returns since Roberson is such a non-scoring threat.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
OKC most efficient tactic is to play fuckball anyway with roster that they have.. maybe its can work.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
The discussion should be: Can OKC make the conference finals.

before you skip steps lol
The west is weird right now. I would take the Lakers over OKC tho.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Lonzo
Hart
Kuz
Lebron
Chandler

Is the Lakers best lineup and is the lineup that should be finishing games. I really dont care is Ingram and McGee start though. Perhaps starting Ingram ups his trade value.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Lonzo
Hart
Kuz
Lebron
Chandler

Is the Lakers best lineup and is the lineup that should be finishing games. I really dont care is Ingram and McGee start though. Perhaps starting Ingram ups his trade value.
If Ingram is out he better start Hart.

He was in foul trouble last night. I want to see if we can score the way we did earlier in the season when he plays with Kuz and Zo.

Status
Not open for further replies.