• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
MJ wins that easily. And I am saying this as a MJ hater.

Everyone close to him either gets murdered, raped in the shower or gets a horrible case of AIDS.

Kobe will break you down mentally but he is killer on the court. Not a legit stab you in the eyes in your sleep killer like Jordan.

while that may happen, I want to believe Kobe or Lebron (understanding the business) would recruit Steph (the weakest link) to help kick MJ and Shaq out first. It will end with who Steph decides to side with Kobe or Lebron that will decide the winner.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Well that is the smart thing to do when you are trying to trade someone.

I've never shitted on BI, check my receipts. I just believe his style is not conducive with Lebron ball. And thus my reasoning for Hart to over BI while he leads the second unit where they will need him to create.

Also with Dengs stretched contract still looming for 5 more years, it makes sense that BI and ZO would be shopped for a superstar.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I've never shitted on BI, check my receipts. I just believe his style is not conducive with Lebron ball. And thus my reasoning for Hart to over BI while he leads the second unit where they will need him to create.

Also with Dengs stretched contract still looming for 5 more years, it makes sense that BI and ZO would be shopped for a superstar.
The thing about Hart vs Ingram is that the latter is a better defender.

Ingram plays the he does because that how Magic wants him to play. The Lakers started using him differently right after Magic was hired.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
The thing about Hart vs Ingram is that the latter is a better defender.

Ingram plays the he does because that how Magic wants him to play. The Lakers started using him differently right after Magic was hired.

My eyes tell me it's been a wash between Hart and Ingram on defense (Hart may even have a better Def rating - I haven't checked). The team as a whole has improved on defense. We just need to balance out the Offense with Hart in the lineup.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
My eyes tell me it's been a wash between Hart and Ingram on defense (Hart may even have a better Def rating - I haven't checked). The team as a whole has improved on defense. We just need to balance out the Offense with Hart in the lineup.
Hart is definitely worse defensively, though he isn't getting destroyed every possession like he was at the beginning of the season. Just look at last night's game and you'll see the difference.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Hart is definitely worse defensively, though he isn't getting destroyed every possession like he was at the beginning of the season. Just look at last night's game and you'll see the difference.

Sure, Hart is a better interior defender than he is on the perimeter. But I've also seen perimeter players blow by Ingram as well. I just think with how well the team is playing on def lately anchored by Lonzo, adding hart to the starting position would help balance our offense.

Last night's game was a horrible example though. 2 of the 3 fouls Hart got in the first half were trash.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
while that may happen, I want to believe Kobe or Lebron (understanding the business) would recruit Steph (the weakest link) to help kick MJ and Shaq out first. It will end with who Steph decides to side with Kobe or Lebron that will decide the winner.
Steph aint the weak link.
Half those dudes are insecure. Shaq clearly is everyday on TNT. LeBron can be. Kobe can get in his feelings to prove a point.

We'll see about Curry. He still may be. Mostly seems he doesn't care

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
there are like 30 current NBA players I'd prefer to Kobe on that team

giphy.gif

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Steph aint the weak link.
Half those dudes are insecure. Shaq clearly is everyday on TNT. LeBron can be. Kobe can get in his feelings to prove a point.

We'll see about Curry. He still may be. Mostly seems he doesn't care

If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Steph would be the opposite of a weak link on that roster, he's the only person there that could potentially keep them from self destructing.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, Hart is a better interior defender than he is on the perimeter. But I've also seen perimeter players blow by Ingram as well. I just think with how well the team is playing on def lately anchored by Lonzo, adding hart to the starting position would help balance our offense.

Last night's game was a horrible example though. 2 of the 3 fouls Hart got in the first half were trash.
Hart's problem last night was him not being long enough to guard the guys we had Ingram on. Gay was just shooting over him.

I would blame the Lakers offensive issues on the scheme rather than the talent personally.

Oct 28, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking about a hypothetical scenario of a game of Survivor, Steph wouldn't have the endurance to last the whole month. He'd be DNP. The game of survivor almost always ends with a strong contestant carrying a weaker to the end to win it all.
survivor is a mental game, he'd be the natalie white to durant's russell hantz

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
If Ingram had half the motor that Hart does, he would be KD. That's the issue. I have always said, Ingram mind wants to do what is body cant, he looks stuck in mud sometimes, or his legs are two steps behind his body.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
No interesting games tonight 'cus they knew everyone was gonna be waiting for Death Stranding gameplay in the Game Awards.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Don't underestimate Steph. The first person he going up to is Shaq, sowing the seeds of betrayal between him and Kobe. While Shaq is literally eating Kobe, Steph asks LeBron and MJ who is the better player.

Steph then disappears into the shrubbery to let them fight.
In a fight to the death I would never bet on normal well adjusted human beings like Steph and Lebron.

In this game sociopaths rule.

Thus MJ is going to come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.