• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Wall and Melo, Lakers get their big 3. And to think they said the big stars don't want to play with LeBron..

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Celtics could barley crack 100 scoring 124 their last 4 games with 118 being the fewest. Changing the starting lineup has worked for now at least.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might be late but Lebron sure knows how to recruit the best.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
You could definitely have a reasonable list where 2 of the top 8 (AD and Embiid) and 3 of the top 10 (Jokic) are still centers
I was thinking how underrated David Robinson was. He was so fucking fast end to end. He'd destroy with today's pace and out run every center all day. Other than Giannis no big is doing the first play in the video.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Robinson's stature took more of a hit from that one Hakeem series than any other player I can remember. Combine that with him entering the league late and his prime not coinciding with when the Spurs finally got other elite talent (those pre-Duncan Spurs rosters were not great outside of him) and he tends to get overlooked.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Robinson's stature took more of a hit from that one Hakeem series than any other player I can remember. Combine that with him entering the league late and his prime not coinciding with when the Spurs finally got other elite talent (those pre-Duncan Spurs rosters were not great outside of him) and he tends to get overlooked.
bron 2011 and steph 16

bron rebounded from that tho and steph to a lesser degree

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
it's amazing how quickly houston's window closed. now they got cp3's huge contract around their neck

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
bron 2011 and steph 16

bron rebounded from that tho and steph to a lesser degree
Yeah but those guys rebuilt their standing pretty much immediately. Robinson was never again in that best player in the world conversation after that series and by the time he finally chipped it was during the post-MJ lockout season when no one was watching and he wasn't even the consensus best player on his own team.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
baRcbqC.png

Oct 28, 2017
Houston a bunch of jobbers. I have no idea if they're going to miss the playoffs or they're going to make it because their performance is just so erratic this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.