• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
If the Rockets miss the Playoffs....lmfao. Christ.

Harden will never live that shit down

Just imagine if last year's MVP can't even make it into the playoffs even with Chris Paul helping him. The guy already has a pretty divisive reputation because of his sometimes awful effort on defense and his foul fishing.

But I seriously can't tell if this is a playoff team. Sometimes they can hang with good teams and blow out bad teams and sometimes they look like the Phoenix Suns. Doing some basic math, I think there are 5 locks (Warriors, Thunder, Nuggets, Lakers, Clippers), 3 probables (Timberwolves, Grizzlies, Blazers) and a whole bunch of really questionables IMHO. And I just don't think this year's Rockets are playing consistent enough to steal a playoff spot from the Timberwolves, Grizzlies or Blazers let alone beat out wild card teams like the Kings or Mavs who are playing with a lot of effort.

Oct 28, 2017
My boy MCW putting in the work. About the same number of points as Paul, Capela and Harden but with less than half the playing time!

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Well, this sucks. Pacers are too talented to talk so they won't even get a high pick for a wasted season.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Anyone have the State Farm crying robot meme saying "sorry about your basketball team?"
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Gotta watch the Bucks Warriors game tonight, player winning it will get some big MVP push I'd wager. Still not sure who wins since Dray is out. If the Dubs wins, I can see them going undefeated for the entire year.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Jazz purple unis are so good. So glad they brought em back
I feel like those are just the best Jazz jerseys? Its the look I think of when I read "Utah Jazz". Thats just their thing, sorry Lakers

utah-jazz-starting-5.jpg

https://cdn.images./dynamic/63/photos/72000/NBA-star-Rudy-Gobert-MELTDOWN-Utah-Jazz-baller-ejected-from-game-after-just-THREE-minutes-1515072.jpg?r=5c0a23aeef76e

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like those are just the best Jazz jerseys? Its the look I think of when I read "Utah Jazz". Thats just their thing, sorry Lakers

utah-jazz-starting-5.jpg

https://cdn.images./dynamic/63/photos/72000/NBA-star-Rudy-Gobert-MELTDOWN-Utah-Jazz-baller-ejected-from-game-after-just-THREE-minutes-1515072.jpg?r=5c0a23aeef76e
❤❤❤

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I had the Rockets as a 60+ team, easy. I don't remember seeing a team keep their overall roster and completely meltdown since.. well, I actually can't remember when the last time this happened.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I had the Rockets as a 60+ team, easy. I don't remember seeing a team keep their overall roster and completely meltdown since.. well, I actually can't remember when the last time this happened.

They don't have Ariza and Mbah Moute, who were thier primary wing defenders.

Also its early. Teams like the Jazz and Rockets will be fine

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Once you get to almost Christmas it's not really early anymore. The Spurs and the Rockets are who we thought they'd be. Shows that defense and a modern offense matter if you want to really compete. Idk about the Jazz. I think it obviously all depends on their offense/3 PT shooting because their defense will be def playoff worthy.
BVdzxMG.png

30ppg on 50-50-90

Not MVP
This just confirms what every Raps fan already knew, Kawhi def doesn't get enough respect from the refs, especially compared to his superstar peers.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
They don't have Ariza and Mbah Moute, who were thier primary wing defenders.

Also its early. Teams like the Jazz and Rockets will be fine
Jazz especially, they've had the toughest schedule in the league and are only 5 games back. This could be a repeat of last year where they catch fire in January, only this year they will be much closer as long as they can weather this tough December schedule.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Hey folks, please fill out the two simple questions in the google form so I can generate a list of folks interested in a giveaway. I am giving away

1 NBA Jersey of your teams choice from the official NBA store (up to $119, so no custom jerseys)
3 Hat's of your teams choice from the NBA store. (up to $35 each hat)
You can only win once and I will use a generator to give me a list of the winners.

I'm doing it this way because as of right now GiftBot is broken due to the new site and needs to be reintegrated. Thanks for understanding and have fun watching the games and Merry Christmas!

I will gather shipping info for the winners after they are chosen.

https://goo.gl/forms/61aTKLG1BPdEvPx52

I will give folks till Friday night or tomorrow night midnight PST

registration for this closes tonight

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not the site, but definitely this thread.

No one even reacted to an anime character being revealed for Smash.

No one even talked about the Smash release at all! Or gave out their friend code.

Fzz was banned, Lyle was banned, smurf is leashed, jarate is punished mode, and I'm in South Asia for a friends wedding. It's upto you now tophat Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.