• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fzz was banned, Lyle was banned, smurf is leashed, jarate is punished mode, and I'm in South Asia for a friends wedding. It's upto you now tophat Jones.
Tophat (Unleashed)

e1be6542115c567ce0c63b2763df3860.gif

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

This is my team," Ayton said. "I feel everything. … When we lose and stuff like this, I'm hurting. I take it (with) pride. I'm the guy that's gonna be here for (several) years

Ayton trying to get rid of Booker lol

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cap space dump for the bucks. They don't wanna lose Kris after this all star season and gotta pay up.

Or shit maybe they trading for Beal

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Cleve is in cap hell for the next few seasons so taking back 1st rounders in exchange for absorbing other teams bad contracts is what they should be doing, you would just hope it's better than the Bucks first rounder. Shit might as well be a 2nd.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe Milwaukee gave up a 1st. I guess they're thinking they'll be really good in 2021 so the pick won't be worth much.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
that 1st has to be insanely protected cause its george hill come on

dekker has bounced around the league a ton, i think hes kinda not bad. maybe coming back home to wisconsin will help him out. 2 legends returning to their homes

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
The Curry stopper is back!

Why couldn't the Cavs figure out they were going to be shit before the season started?

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Seems like a good move for both teams. Hill can still be a useful rotation piece for the Bucks for this year and he is effectively an expiring; Cavs are starting to do exactly what they should have been doing all along post-LeBrexit. That Love extension looks even more misguided now than it did in the summer.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017

seems good for the bucks but cavs also turning nothing into assets so its a win win

also only in the nba with these draft protections and cap shenanigans

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta watch the Bucks Warriors game tonight, player winning it will get some big MVP push I'd wager. Still not sure who wins since Dray is out. If the Dubs wins, I can see them going undefeated for the entire year.

part of me thinks the bucks will win again.
I couldn't watch the other match, but stopping Giannis inside....

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Cavs get a future 1st and the Bucks get cap flexibility. Nothing more to it really. If Hill's even on the roster by the playoffs, you could do worse for a guy to spot Bledsoe, though his defense has sorta tanked this season.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Based on the prior protections on the Bledsoe trade pick, this pick will probably convey to the Cleve in 2022 which is looking like the year of the double draft. Good shit Cavs.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
While all the picks the Bucks have traded away over the next few years is a bit worrisome, this is a good trade. The Bucks desperately needed to get rid of those two contracts, and they dumped both in one trade. Plus Hill should provide some worth this year, whereas Delly and Henson were worth nothing to the Bucks. This should also work out for the Cavs who are clearly in rebuild mode and need to stock up on as many picks as they can get their hands on.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
I understood some of those words

To me it reads today both teams have agreed on paper for specific players to be traded. However from now until the TD in february, they could include other assets as part of the final trade package (aggregate).

This probably helps both teams so their lawyers don't have to draft up new paperwork if they make changes, and can amend/adden the existing.

Last edited:

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
To me it reads today both teams have agreed on paper for specific players to be traded. However from now until the TD in february, they could include other assets as part of the final trade package (aggregate).
No, this trade has already been finalized (although apparently it is now a 3 team trade with Dekker going to Washington). That Woj tweet is alluding to the fact that you need to wait 2 months after a player is traded to include them again in a multiplayer deal (i.e. aggregated). This probably doesn't affect Milwaukee or Hill, but it does mean that Henson and/or Delly can be packaged again at the trade deadline on Feb. 7.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The rockets are such a dog shit team. My average jazz team is head and shoulders better than their train wreck of a professional basketball team. Harden is a coward that relies on officiating, CP has ZERO altheticism it's almost like Peyton Manning playing out his last year in Denver. His mind is there but his body is turning to dust faster than an avenger. Capella is the most disappointing, since he's on a couple of my fantasy teams.

Blow it up. The window is closed.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
No, this trade has already been finalized (although apparently it is now a 3 team trade with Dekker going to Washington). That Woj tweet is alluding to the fact that you need to wait 2 months after a player is traded to include them again in a multiplayer deal (i.e. aggregated). This probably doesn't affect Milwaukee or Hill, but it does mean that Henson and/or Delly can be packaged again at the trade deadline on Feb. 7.

ok so this provides provisions for said players to be traded again.

initially I thought this was to help both team's lawyers save on paperwork so they don't have to draft up new trade contracts if they make changes, and can amend/adden the existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.