• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
XlPunhF.png
loled

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Jalen doesn't think we went to the moon either?

stop bringing down our race you goofs
Naw injured. Think they said he was questionable for tomorrow as well.

Also, I dunno why they would rest him today instead of tomorrow considering they almost assuredly will lose a back to back with GS on the second leg.
not if kawhi's rested tho

tenor.gif

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
They go on these cold streaks all the time though. And it always seems to happen as soon as they get to the second round of the playoffs

Oh, until proven otherwise we aint doing shit in the playoffs.

But this is regular season and the Raps have been a good regular season team for the last 5 years. There is no real reason to be pessimistic about their regular season prospects.

true. but still a good W, team needed this. Especially Kyle.

Win is a win. Raps played like they should have and won handily. Kyle looked nice. He needs to look for shots within the offense and Raps need to run more like they did tonight. It gets them good looks.

I'm sure they're tired but it's not a good sign they struggled badly against the worst team in the league yesterday.

Certainly an embarrassing loss but they happen. It's not like the worst team in the league goes 0-82 every year. They occasionally will beat decent teams.

not if kawhi's rested tho

Oh, GS gonna run this shit.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Clippers ain't special at all. They'll end up with 42 to 45 wins by the end of the season
It's funny how short lived that praise for "Best Record in the West" was. I think they been steady losing ever since it was mentioned. Doc Rivers should've shushed all the reports and just kept knocking on wood everytime someone even tried to bring it up. LOL
we all knew it wasn't gonna last, even they were probably just as surprised they got there for that moment at all

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Hadn't thought about it, but if KD left after this year, and stayed in the west, would he get his jersey retired.

guess so, not a statue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.