• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Crazy because BI is still better than Tatum...

220px-Clown_chili_peppers.jpg

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would've guessed that Jordan Clarkson is the best Cavs player this season?

Another player Lakers could've used.

NinjaScooter

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would've guessed that Jordan Clarkson is the best Cavs player this season?

Another player Lakers could've used.

NinjaScooter

Clarkson was always destined to be the best player on a lottery squad. Lakers saw it for years. We all saw what he was last year when the Cavs were playing in the playoffs.

Stop it.

Coincidentally, the last game the Cavs won was a game that Clarkson caught a DNP. lmao

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
edeadman thinks BI > Tatum and Jaylen Brown is garbage

i'm beginning to think he isn't the best person to listen to when discussing celtics players

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kuzma > Tatum
Hart > rozier
Ingram > jaylen

I have numbers to back this.....

Funny how y'all get quiet when I ask for facts lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ingram and Brown are like the exact same player, it's insane how similar their careers have started. Only difference is Brown has had a playoff run where he was 1A or 1B. It definitely inflated his value but he has the edge on Ingram right now because he's shown he can do damage in the post season.

Ingram started off slow last season as well and during Dec-March (when he was healthy) he really picked it up. I'm hoping for something similar this year. His 3 point percentage is super worrisome though, as is his free throw numbers. I'm not sure how much he will improve on those, either.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Ingram and Brown are like the exact same player, it's insane how similar their careers have started. Only difference is Brown has had a playoff run where he was 1A or 1B. It definitely inflated his value but he has the edge on Ingram right now because he's shown he can do damage in the post season.

Ingram started off slow last season as well and during Dec-March (when he was healthy) he really picked it up. I'm hoping for something similar this year. His 3 point percentage is super worrisome though, as is his free throw numbers. I'm not sure how much he will improve on those, either.

henhowc is our FT expert.

He can attest that BI has been getting better from the line.

The coaching staff needs to give him less ball handling duty and encourage 3 point volume.

Just shoot the fucking ball already.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
This Kuzma vs Tatum take legit hurt my head tho

Even if you're right kuzma is 5 million better, how the fuck you can find comfort comparing 24 year old vs 20 year old.. how

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Even if you're right kuzma is 5 million better, how the fuck you can find comfort comparing 24 year old vs 20 year old.. how

They are both 2nd year players, play the same position, and have similar skill sets. Also Boston vs LA, of course.

Kuz is better now, but Tatum has a way higher ceiling. I don't think anyone is debating that.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also Hayward and Howard are washed 🤣🤣🤣

Lakers roster with LeBron va Celtics roster what's really good use facts only

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Brandon ain't going to the All-Star game. And that has me disappointed. Servbot24 its time I serve my sentence.

I'm in a good space and I'm feeling good vibes.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The theory that LeBron doesn't make great players better has again been proven with BI and Kuzma in his absence.
Look at nance Thompson on the Cavs

Kyrie on the Celtics...the list goes on

If you put two ball hogs who don't improve their teammates like LeBron and AD, does the universe implode or do they both shoot 0 for 36 combined

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I was gonna get tickets to the Jazz game on Friday but if LeBron aint playing fuck it imma go to work and make some OT instead

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
I want to see Durant's reaction to not being an all-star starter in the fan vote. I think fan votes are garbage but it has to be eating him up inside.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017

My opinion is that age shouldn't be the defecto when comparing both young players. Capping Kuzma's ceiling because he's 4 years older than Tatum is a bit disingenuous to me when he has shown substantial improvements to his game from previous and will continue to improve the next season. The only slight in Kuzma's game now that Tatum may have over him is he lacks a skillset that would allow him to change directions in an iso or driving to hoop.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My opinion is that age shouldn't be the defecto when comparing both young players. Capping Kuzma's ceiling because he's 4 years older than Tatum is a bit disingenuous to me when he has shown substantial improvements to his game from previous and will continue to improve the next season. The only slight in Kuzma's game now that Tatum may have over him is he lacks a skillset that would allow him to change directions in an iso or driving to hoop.

And Tatum is 10x the defender already

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone realistically expect them to make it beyond the second round?

The Eastern Conference Finals is the realistic ceiling for the Pacers. They would have to draw Philly and Milwaukee in rounds 1 and 2, though. I don't think they can beat Boston or Toronto in a 7 game series.

Though if they draw Miami, Philly, Milwaukee...

Status
Not open for further replies.