• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what I'm going to do without the constant passive aggressive "Not sure why you guys haven't been talking about this..." posts

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
lonzo defending blake and blake getting frustrated was funny. especially when he got a foul call when lonzo was defending him with no hands and just his chest

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
we lost one of the highest BBIQ posters on this board today. this thread may never recover. may his Larry Legend avatar be a memorial

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
lonzo defending blake and blake getting frustrated was funny. especially when he got a foul call when lonzo was defending him with no hands and just his chest

Zo probably learned this from Tyson. The classic, arm lock while you body the opponent move.

84WIYxK.jpg

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
That's like saying James Harden is like Dirk. This is serious nonsense, man. The only skill they both share is shooting, and that's not really a rare skill in this game.
You just aren't seeing it, but that is okay. These two European statesmen will do a tradeoff during Dirk's retirement where Luka inherits the power and longevity that nurtured Dirk during his tenure.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
With the recent posts about Kuzma and because I hate my life. I wanted to go back and rewatch the Pistons game to see if I'm just biased. Particularly in regards to Kuzma on defense. It's gone pretty much how I remembered it yesterday. Blake eats him up one on one, but he has contested his outside shots. Also Blake was in the paint after a shot on offense twice in the first half. Kuzma didn't have to box him out a single time. That's just for the first half though. Going to drink some more coffee before I watch that abomination of an offense again.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Do people hype Luka up because he's white

Or are his haters hating because he's white

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

People don't like Luka because they are afraid that the best player in the NBA will be white. Give Luka 3 years he'll have one MVP and 2 rings. He is already better than Jaylen brown, Tatim, Lonzo and Ingram combined.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
If LeBron hates Trump why does he have his clients sign with New Balance. Some things we will never know.

Because if you're raking in the cash like Lebron, every decision he makes his a business decision to further improve his bottom line. Just like that new school he built. Not down playing the importance for his community. it's a giant tax write-off, and a continuous one at that.

Last edited:

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuz just dropped 41, where's all the Julius Randle takes?
Poody I love you and this may be the first time we disagree but I think Randle is better all around. It doesn't mean that in the future, Kuz won't surpass him but for now, I'd take Randle.

Last edited:

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Poody I love you and this may be the first time we disagree but I think Randle is better all around. It doesn't mean that in the future, Kuz will surpass him but for now, I'd take Randle.

Anubis I love you too bro, and we will agree to disagree on this. But I believe there are greater things in play by the way Magic handled Julius than what people let on. And I think that the Lakers gifted Randle to NOLA as a courtesy and diplomatic offerings for the greater prize.

Besides Kuz compliments Lebron so much better than Randle at the 4 it's not even comparable. And no way Julius can compete at the 5.

Last edited:

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
magic sent julius randle to NOLA ahead of time to scout out the best strip clubs and night clubs for the rest of the young lakers when they get traded for AD

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anubis I love you too bro, and we will agree to disagree on this. But I believe there are greater things in play by the way Magic handled Julius than what people let on. And I think that the Lakers gifted Randle to NOLA as a courtesy and diplomatic offerings for the greater prize.

Besides Kuz compliments Lebron so much better than Randle at the 4 it's not even comparable. And no way Julius can compete at the 5.
Are you hinting that the Lakers are about to acquire AD? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.