• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
AD liked a comment calling LA "bum ass city"

It's a wrap Lakers Nation, better luck next decade .

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to check out of this game much like most of the Celtics have. When Baynes is back I don't think Al should be playing back to backs. Celtics going to need him in the playoffs and father time is starting to look like it's catching up with him. That's my real worry about this year. Horford hasn't been the same due to a nagging injury, but that's how most older players decline. When he's off you can see the defense and offense take a big hit.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot to mention this but Brad has been absolutely terrible calling timeouts this season. Seems like he calls a timeout 3 minutes too late.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I'm going to check out of this game much like most of the Celtics have. When Baynes is back I don't think Al should be playing back to backs. Celtics going to need him in the playoffs and father time is starting to look like it's catching up with him. That's my real worry about this year. Horford hasn't been the same due to a nagging injury, but that's how most older players decline. When he's off you can see the defense and offense take a big hit.
It's sad to see him deny Whiteside in the paint. Dude is hopping around trying to stop the ball.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.