• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
phanphare you did it

Ta1QMkf_d.jpg

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Missed the the second half of the game. What a close win but shouldn't have been that close. The Heat got unusually hot from 3 in this game.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
the east runs through detroit and charlotte

though honestly it's looking like the hornets are gonna miss the playoffs. tough schedule to finish out the season and getting the 9 seed when kemba's entering free agency is the most charlotte basketball thing that could ever happen

Hmm it's possible. Same with Pistons tbh.

Wizards have momentum with their trades.

And Orlando has one of the easiest schedules left.

We'll see how far Superstar Wayne Ellington can carry us I guess.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll laugh if wizards make the playoffs after losing 2 of their stars.

Jabari going to help them.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Will the Warriors even make it to the playoffs next year without KD and Boogie and the same shit bench?

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
open roster spot lol. beasley was making 3 mil on a 1 year contract. they coulda just waived his ass.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well they will have good bench again then, Curry goes berserk before the team have their shortcoming in WCF or Finals because no matter how good he is Curry only a 6'3 PG.
I mean if they three-peat would it matter if they fall off a bit? They've already proven themselves.

If I had to bet on the next dynasty, it'd probably be the Mavericks, at this point, assuming Cuban and the field office get some great guys around Luka.

basic_element

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. The Lakers absolutely should have give up a couple of assets for 25 games of a guy who is going to leave anyway because nobody wants to play with LeBron unless he's one of the few guys who wants to play with LeBron in which case they could have just signed him as a free agent and given up nothing. NBA GMs take notice!

When you get a chance to get an all nba player like Tobias Harris, you do it at any cost. Lakers need to learn their lesson with PG13. He said if we had traded for him, he would currently be a Laker. We can't make that mistake again. We need to show Tobias that he is wanted. Anyways, Pelicans showed that the Lakers assets are trash. I would hardly consider Brandon Ingram and KCP as assets.

Oct 28, 2017

I really don't like that they'll bend over backwards to put Dirk in this All-Star game while snubbing Luka even when he's the second highest voted player.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017

I really don't like that they'll bend over backwards to put Dirk in this All-Star game while snubbing Luka even when he's the second highest voted player.

Being an all star at this point doesn't mean anything.

People think highly of how many times a certain player was an Allstar. Maybe it was a good thing a while ago, but now with wade and dirk being in it will become more of a joke.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nurkic getting tied up for a jump ball, then losing the jump, then fouling out... oof. Luka made him look like a fool.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Being an all star at this point doesn't mean anything.

People think highly of how many times a certain player was an Allstar. Maybe it was a good thing a while ago, but now with wade and dirk being in it will become more of a joke.
Well player dont think it as a joke because its affect their contract scale.

Bucks sweating stone sweat now about Middleton extension

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I meant it doesn't mean much when it comes down to how good player really is in the long run. How many times were players who deserved to be all stars got snubbed because others were voted in due to having more fans. Kobe Bryant made it in the all star game after only playing 6 games in the 2013-2014 season. His last two all star selections are also a joke. He got in due to voting from the fans.

Being an all star doesn't make you a great player. So when people say, "oh this team only has one all star, and that team has 3 so theyre definitely better" that's bullshit. Kobe Bryant was an Allstar in 2013-2014 averaging 14-6-4 on 42 percent fg and 19 percent from 3.

The all star selection is purely a popularity contest and not based on how good players are.

Status
Not open for further replies.