• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
If Harden was on the Warriors he wouldn't have played in the 4th even with the streak is on the line. Kerr would have sat his ass down

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PG has 45 again on 60% shooting...damn near a triple double with 11 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals...this man was almost on the Lakers rip

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
omg PG trip dub statline.. is it not too late for him to start ascended to top 5 rank at age of 28? never seen leap like that

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Harden did it

Westbrook did it

Knicks also did it

all streaks alive

If we can be the Celtics the day after tomorrow we can go for the 6th seed Smurf. Believe.

7AhUCiP.png

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Again why does that matter and what is your point? That Kuzma somehow doesn't "count" even though he was literally a part of that transaction?
Dude. I'm not disputing he was part of the transaction. U said that trade is what basically got us kuzma via the 27 th pick. I agreed on the basis that the pick was used to get kuzma. However, I disagreed that trade was essential to get him as was stated previously. Again, it's okay to have differing opinions on a matter.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
lebron no longer the best in the world ( then playoffs come and he elevates above all the others )

but wow, first season , where he is gonna be 2nd or 3rd team all nba , cause first team is giannis stamped, then kd/pg , then kawhi

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Bruh this whole thing started with you saying:

You can't have "differing opinions" on facts.
You can if your not arguing about the facts of the subject matter. You basically picked out a quote of me arguing why the trade was not essential to getting kuzma. So yes, I disagree with your "facts".

Here is the whole quote

"We didn't get kuzma. We basically moved from 28 to 27th spot when kuzma wasn't even on anyone's radar. He was actually projected for second round............."

Which I then went on to agree with you that pick was used to get kuzma. So what is your point.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck all the OKC and Russ haters

History fuxkin broken again. 10 TD in row

Pg and Russ triple double.

Won 12 of last 13.

Thicc daddy felton balled out.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
You can if your not arguing about the facts of the subject matter. You basically picked out a quote of me arguing why the trade was not essential to getting kuzma. So yes, I disagree with your "facts".

Here is the whole quote

"We didn't get kuzma. We basically moved from 28 to 27th spot when kuzma wasn't even on anyone's radar. He was actually projected for second round............."

Which I then went on to agree with you that pick was used to get kuzma. So what is your point.

But we did get Kuzma. Quite literally. The rest of it is just baseless speculation on your part.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
But we did get Kuzma. Quite literally. The rest of it is just baseless speculation on your part.
The pick was used to get kuzma. No one is arguing against that. My point was that the trade was not necessary to get kuzma based on projections made before the draft. The goal of the trade was a salary dump and russell was the cost. If that is your argument it's valid. However I can't agree that if we don't make the trade we don't get kuzma.

Indeed a better gm could have found a better way to do salary dump without letting young assets go. Now that's speculation.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Paul George is an easy lock for MVP if he keeps up this level of performance for the rest of the season.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Paul George is an easy lock for MVP if he keeps up this level of performance for the rest of the season.
Nobody is an "easy lock" for MVP this year, don't be ridiculous. Giannis has been consistently great for the whole season and Harden carried a straight up mediocre Rockets team through a very difficult part of the schedule.

George has been awesome all season and especially as of late but he's 3rd imo.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
If Harden was on the Warriors he wouldn't have played in the 4th even with the streak is on the line. Kerr would have sat his ass down
well the game got within 9 in the 4th tho.

lebron no longer the best in the world ( then playoffs come and he elevates above all the others )

but wow, first season , where he is gonna be 2nd or 3rd team all nba , cause first team is giannis stamped, then kd/pg , then kawhi

Kawhi ain't first team. Even steph has played more games.

Giannis, KD, PG are all above Kawhi now imo.
We know Harden, Giannis, Embiid are the sure locks. AD misses out I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.