• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
I don't trust playoff Westbrook

You know honestly this Thunder team is probably the 2nd best team in the West but I could just see a collapse. I don't trust him as well and Ferguson is great but a little unproven. Paul George if I remember correctly was not great last year in the playoffs. I could see the Jazz beating them in 6 with Mitt Romney chanting in his suit jersey (please God let this happen again).

That would maybe the best series of the playoffs if we get 6-7 games. The Jazz are not to be trifled with. Just so well coached and play like a machine.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
The Raptors don't look to be as good as they're supposed to be and talked about being. They keep barely beating teams.

they've officially ascended to god level

aka "the regular season doesn't matter we don't need to try" level

aka we gonna fuck everyone up in the playoffs free

DarkGiftedGoa-size_restricted.gif

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man... if the Thunder hadn't come back from like 25(?, remember how depressed I was after that?) then the Jazz woulda whooped that ass in five easy games last year. But they are my 2nd least desirable matchup in the West right now. That's the highest compliment I can think of. PG feels like he has some great playoff series in him. Let's wait until the second round at least...

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
PG has 45 again on 60% shooting...damn near a triple double with 11 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals...this man was almost on the Lakers rip
This is why the "why did the Lakers trade their ok'ish prospects like Dlo" takes are so goofy. Their problem isn't that they traded a good but not great prospect; it's that they prospect hugged when they could have traded Brandon Ingram for Paul fucking George.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Royce Young ESPN Staff Writer Damian Lillard on Paul George: "He's on a different level. After watching him over the last 10 games or so, I catch a lot of their games, and then seeing him tonight, that dude is MVP. If they keep this up, he's MVP." And Evan Turner on George: Everybody is going crazy for Giannis and James [Harden]. Everybody I probably went up against, and no disrespect to other teams, they're unbelievable, Paul is the best that we probably went up against all year. He's at a completely different level. It's hard to even explain."

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Tobias fits a lot better and is a few miles cheaper most likely

Honestly, Butler is a glorified role player in the Sixers current offense. Maybe he turns it on in the playoffs, and it is certainly nice to have a guy with his talent as a role player, but unless that happens, I don't think the Sixers should max Jimmy this offseason. They can find someone younger and cheaper to do most of what he does right now.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Butler is a glorified role player in the Sixers current offense. Maybe he turns it on in the playoffs, and it is certainly nice to have a guy with his talent as a role player, but unless that happens, I don't think the Sixers should max Jimmy this offseason. They can find someone younger and cheaper to do most of what he does right now.
Jimmy is our best half court ball handler. He's a glorified role player in the first half but usually takes the game over in the 4th.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Last Jazz game before the ASB. And it's in Oracle on national TV, had to bail on a movie I already had tickets too when I realized.

Draymond and Gobert's first meeting since the all star game snub stuff. Gonna be good.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
You mean if he scores 47 points in every game left this season? yes probably. Other wise it's going to be Harden or Giannis.

PG doesn't need to drop 47 or put up triple doubles every night but its an easy decision if he keeps up the level he's been playing at for the past few weeks.

Harden may be putting up big numbers but his shooting is nowhere near as efficient as PG.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I wouldn't be upset if Giannis or PG wins MVP if they both continue to ball out but if Harden wins it again then I will be pissed.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. I've heard family reasons. Is that it? Seems like a mistake.
LA is where he takes the next steps for his post NBA career, he wants to be a Magic Johnson like mogul and that was the obvious choice.

And if he does still have championship aspirations, it's as good a place as any to try and recruit players.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so. Celts are still a tough matchup for the Sixers, even with this new crew, and Stevens can coach circles around Brown. I think it will be close, just like most of the playoff games were.

That's true. Just has the feeling of a snowball type game to me, teams headed in opposite directions and Celts on the road. Baynes out as well. Generally confident against the Sixers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.