• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beau_beaumont

Nov 12, 2017
Man, that fan really gives jazz fans a bad name. I was a season ticket holder for a few year and I never heard a fan say something even close to that offensive. It's mostly just been the same kind of banter I've experienced at all the away games that be been too.

That being said, Utah is a red state, and there are a lot of racists here. Utah May have a lot of latinos and Polynesians, but there just aren't a lot of black people. If you're not in salt lake, you probably don't even see a lot of black peoples during your day. This sort of emboldens the racists to say horrible, racist things because no one is there to whoop your ass if you're out of line.

The fan was way out of line, but there were 19,910 other fans there that are respectful. I know utah fans have a reputation, but the vast majority are good people. It's just idiots like this that give us a bad name.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
fuck red panda performed the halftime show at the game and i had to watch the awful players only shit instead

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
i've been out of the loop for nba this month how are your pistons doing
as a life long pistons fan for about a month I can confirm that they are, in fact, doing it

During that month we went on a crazy hot steak, had like the number 1 offense in the NBA and like fifth best defense lol. Definitely not sustainable but was fun to watch.

Lost pretty badly to the Nets but it was the third game in four nights and a B2B, but overall they are playing pretty decently. Hopefully we can keep it up for the final stretch.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
The Utah Jazz and Larry H. Miller Group announced today...

...We all have a responsibility to respect the game of basketball and, more importantly, each other as human beings. This has always been a hallmark of our incredible fan base and should forever be our standard moving forward.

Where was this statement when Jazz fans taunted Derek Fish 🤔

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
index.jpg

RichUnrealisticAcouchi-max-1mb.gif

JaggedMarvelousBat-max-1mb.gif

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

Awesome news. Morey has really kept this team solid for a decade now.
Harden ruined the nba.. What ugly a** kinda step back is that?!
And it's a travel
It looks like crap on harden too because it's a travel and fundamentally shit

Here's a step back

Imagine caring this much lmfao. Curry's attempt is noticeably more clunky here. Harden has certainly traveled with his gather step, but his hop step is much more fluid than the travel you see Curry do here. Curry takes the extra step.

The amount of hate Harden gets is truly inspiring.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, the Curry travel isn't what Harden does on the vast majority of his stepbacks. It's annoying that people keep using that as a cudgel.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
No KD tonight against Harden and the others? Warriors are fucked unless Curry decides to get out of his slump.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone do more for their legacy and public perception by getting a ring than Harden?

I'd LOVE to see it.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Missed his chance last season. How that title would've changed things for him and CP3..
Did he? Rockets might be slightly worse, but the Warriors are too (to what degree come playoff time? no one knows).

I'm definitely not betting on the Rockets, but if not the Warriors. They're as good a pick as any.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
i hate that Cp3 got injured. We're gonna be talking about it for years.
I said as much back in May.

Even when he's not trying to, CP3 annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.