• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Yea that playoffs series where they beat the no. 1 seed Mavs was crazy.

Then they lost to Andrei Kirilenko in the next round🤡🤡🤡

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yea that playoffs series where they beat the no. 1 seed Mavs was crazy.

Then they lost to Andrei Kirilenko in the next round🤡🤡🤡
Jazz lucked out so bad that year.

The closest we've come to contention since I was old enough, and a regular enough viewer to enjoy it. And we were absolutely no match for the Spurs.

Someday...

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Jazz lucked out so bad that year.

The closest we've come to contention since I was old enough, and a regular enough viewer to enjoy it. And we were absolutely no match for the Spurs.

Someday...

And if we got past the Spurs it would have been a young LeBron with a bunch of nobodies in the finals smh.

We could have won that series if Boozer and Williams weren't a couple of soft bitches

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
All Pistons fans, we need them to come back strong from a big loss and regain the illustrious 6th seed of champions (Rockets). Nets have a brutal schedule.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Paul Pierce would make a better coach. He's on that 4d chess, master tactician level. "I just shit my pants in front of thousands live, and millions on TV, how do I get out of this? *thinking* I'll fake an injury so bad I need a wheelchair! Can't see shit stained shorts if you're sitting down! I'll be a hero when I return, after changing my poop filled underwear, of course."

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
becoming a tv analyst can really make people think you're a joke.

before he opened his mouth Pierce was that guy who helped BOS to a ring and dueled Kobe, and helped send Lebron to MIA.
now he makes dumb takes and talks like he's slow.
and even Michelle Beadle clowns him. I mean, Beadle?

edit:
actually Pierce was horrible in that 2010 series. The eff.
still a FMVP in 08 at least I guess

Last edited:

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Paul Pierce was a great player and all that, but he says shooting that 3. Shooting. Klay, all day. Klay is a better 3 point shooter, even if you feel PP was a better player.

Sir Tsunami

Oct 25, 2017
Paul Pierce was a great player and all that, but he says shooting that 3. Shooting. Klay, all day. Klay is a better 3 point shooter, even if you feel PP was a better player.

Paul Pierce ...SMH. Despise him now and forever. He's always had an overinflated opinion of himself and many give him too much credit because of the franchise he played for.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The delta between Klay Thompson (+5.1%) and Paul Pierce from 3 is nearly identical to the delta between Paul Pierce (+5.3%) and Lonzo Ball.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Tthe segment started with the question as to whether or not Klay was a better shooter than Poopoo Pierce. Then he got all defensive when the other hosts started laughing at him for thinking he was a better shooter so Chauncey had to change the situation to be if it was an ISO situation to throw him a bone.

Paul Pierce also claims that he created the stepback in the segment right before lol

Last edited:

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Tthe segment started with the question as to whether or not Klay was a better shooter than Poopoo Pierce. Then he got all defensive when the other hosts started laughing at him for thinking he was a better shooter so Chauncey had to change the situation to be if it was an ISO situation to throw him a bone.

Paul Pierce also claims that he created the stepback in the segment right before lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsRs4p_H4Wk
Lol!

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all really taking Klay all time over Paul? Klay is waaaaaaaay cooler, but no question Paul was a more complete player. Although I guess Klay is nice on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.