• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm back to 30. That was bad. After starting, 2 for 2, he made 6 shots for the rest of the game.
And didn't close for jack. Good FTs though.

going 2-2 to start next game won't do it.

30 needs 35+. Until then...

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
still confused at the big rebounding discrepancy, especially with no KD, and GS usually gets bullied on the glass.

but I see Looney got 6, and Mckennie got 5 in 14 minutes off the bench

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
A Rockets/Warriors series would be fantastic honestly. I would like it if GSW had to play OKC and Houston on their way to the finals. Doubt it happens that way though.
This is the first time I've seen Capela get owned by a center.
For sure. Though, the Warriors did a tremendous job on him in last years series as well.
You just can't respect a player like this.

You can't. But that's our reigning MVP. Thank you very much.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017

tenor.gif

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Good discussion of the worst contracts in the league on Dunc'd On today. Their rankings differed a bit, but the tiers were approx 1: Wall/Wiggins, 2: Kevin Love, 3: Batum, Hayward, Westbrook, Dieng.

Wall vs. Wiggins is pretty interesting. Stealing their framing: Wiggins is making $122 million over the next four seasons and projects to be replacement-level (or worse). So if he's pure dead money, the question is: would you pay $47 million for John Wall's next four seasons?

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
I dont know how anyone who loves the game of basketball, can respect CP3 and Harden with their antics. They disrespect the purity of the game. The league lets them get away with it, so they are also to blame.

This playoffs, I predict something big will happen, that will change the way the Rockets are officiated. You watch. They let this go on far too long.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know how anyone who loves the game of basketball, can respect CP3 and Harden with their antics. They disrespect the purity of the game. The league lets them get away with it, so they are also to blame.

This playoffs, I predict something big will happen, that will change the way the Rockets are officiated. You watch. They let this go on far too long.

Damn your like Nostradamus

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Magic Johnson is the NBA's version of John Elway. Both signed an All-Time player at the tail end of his career and then proceeded to make exactly zero good moves. Of course, Elway actually won the Super Bowl whereas Magic can only smile while the shame of self-doubt slowly engulfs him.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
A Rockets/Warriors series would be fantastic honestly. I would like it if GSW had to play OKC and Houston on their way to the finals. Doubt it happens that way though.

For sure. Though, the Warriors did a tremendous job on him in last years series as well.

You can't. But that's our reigning MVP. Thank you very much.

Former unanimous MVP > reigning MVP

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You think this is beautiful basketball? Its on the same level as this, and it s disgrace.

giphy.gif
It's not at that level at all. And no I don't think that particular play is beautiful.

But the way Harden uses his brain as well as his skills to dissect the game and the rule book to gain a competitive advantage while destroying every single defender 1on1 is sexy.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
It's not at that level at all. And no I don't think that particular play is beautiful.

But the way Harden uses his brain as well as his skills to dissect the game and the rule book to gain a competitive advantage while destroying every single defender 1on1 is sexy.

He breaks the rules on every play, they just let him get away with it.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
The biggest mistake by Ainge and Stevens this season is keeping Morris on the roster...

Fuck him

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
wait, why?

he's been solid as hell this season

To the detriment of the overall team his stats look Ight, but he stunts the growth of Brown tremendously. You can tell how much of Browns confidence has been affected by Morris. It's night and day how Brown is now and than. Heyward hasn't had a fair hand at getting back to a decent level because of the clog Morris creates.

If they got rid of Morris you allow 2 players to blossom as opposed to one player giving you empty production.

Also I strongly believe Stevens is literally petrified at confronting Morris.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To the detriment of the overall team his stats look Ight, but he stunts the growth of Brown tremendously. You can tell how much of Browns confidence has been affected by Morris. It's night and day how Brown is now and than. Heyward hasn't had a fair hand at getting back to a decent level because of the clog Morris creates.

If they got rid of Morris you allow 2 players to blossom as opposed to one player giving you empty production.

Also I strongly believe Stevens is literally petrified at confronting Morris.

sounds like this is actually a good thing for brown. if getting 5 minutes less per game and seeing a role player play well is all it takes to stunt his growth and affect his confidence it sounds like something he needs to work on. that's some small baller shit

also how has hayward not had a fair hand at getting back? wasn't he starting pretty much every game to start the season?

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
sounds like this is actually a good thing for brown. if getting 5 minutes less per game and seeing a role player play well is all it takes to stunt his growth and affect his confidence it sounds like something he needs to work on. that's some small baller shit

also how has hayward not had a fair hand at getting back? wasn't he starting pretty much every game to start the season?

Your right about Brown having a small baller mentality.

*Looks at how BI handles pressure*

But Morris isn't good enough to abandon the growth of Heyward and Brown.

Both Brown and Heyward legit need reps. Brown needs it because his ceiling is way too high to give up for a guy like Morris. Maybe if it was anyone else, but not for someone who strikes fear in the coaches heart.

As for Heyward he's far more selfless than Morris and selflessness was the key component as to why Boston was good last year. Morris is a huge "ME" guy with a team already stuck with Kyrie.

One of those type of guys are good but having 2 of those guys when one is delusional about it is toxic.

Overall the point I'm trying to make is that the team is staggering it's overall potential to please one player. If this team does not go to the ECF it'll be the biggest disappointment this season based on general pre-season expectations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.