• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Your right about Brown having a small baller mentality.

*Looks at how BI handles pressure*

But Morris isn't good enough to abandon the growth of Heyward and Brown.

Both Brown and Heyward legit need reps. Brown needs it because his ceiling is way too high to give up for a guy like Morris. Maybe if it was anyone else, but not for someone who strikes fear in the coaches heart.

As for Heyward he's far more selfless than Morris and selflessness was the key component as to why Boston was good last year. Morris is a huge "ME" guy with a team already stuck with Kyrie.

One of those type of guys are good but having 2 of those guys when one is delusional about it is toxic.

hayward was getting reps tho. he was in the starting unit for probably longer than he should have been. his injury is gonna take a while to get back from and most figured next season would be the one where he'd get back to form. just how it goes. look at pg13. also you said hayward is more selfless than morris and that was a key component to why boston was so good last season.....but hayward was out for the entirety of the season not morris who you claim is a huge "ME" guy. you're not making a lot of sense here tbh

Start of the season he playing way over his head and has sucked for over a month. Rozier has sucked most of the year.

sure but I was really just saying that putting brown's regression on morris is pretty dumb. even if that were the case, which in all likelihood it's not, that'd be on brown for getting shook by a role player playing solid basketball.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
hayward was getting reps tho. he was in the starting unit for probably longer than he should have been. his injury is gonna take a while to get back from and most figured next season would be the one where he'd get back to form. just how it goes. look at pg13. also you said hayward is more selfless than morris and that was a key component to why boston was so good last season.....but hayward was out for the entirety of the season not morris who you claim is a huge "ME" guy. you're not making a lot of sense here tbh

sure but I was really just saying that putting brown's regression on morris is pretty dumb. even if that were the case, which in all likelihood it's not, that'd be on brown for getting shook by a role player playing solid basketball.
Regardless Brown and Hayward's minutes should be going up and Morris should be like 20 a game unless he's hot. He's absolutely pathetic on D and becomes just another if he's not scoring he's useless NBA player. He was like top ten in offensive rating as starter for like over a month stretch. Law of averages. He's now back to Black hole Morris.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless Brown and Hayward's minutes should be going up and Morris should be like 20 a game unless he's hot. He's absolutely pathetic on D and becomes just another if he's not scoring he's useless NBA player. He was like top ten in offensive rating as starter for like over a month stretch. Law of averages. He's now back to Black hole Morris.

we'll see what happens in the playoffs for sure

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Wasn't Morris originally just picked up because they needed to clear Bradley's money to max Hayward? I doubt they have a ton invested in him organizationally.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
As a 2K enthusiast, just purchased Live 19. It's pretty solid.
Live 18 was very fun, but they had bugs on launch they never fixed, so I said I wouldn't get 19 until it was $5-10. I also hate how your draft spot will screw up the real rosters, and they didn't update The One roster very well. Think I read they do it the same way in 19.
Again, was fun. My wing shooter was like in the zone Klay every game. No damn VC to screw with.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017

When I say Heyward is more selfless I mean in terms of play style. Does that make sense or no?

When Boston was successful last season wasn't selflessness a big part of it?

Morris is shit when he can't score. I rather watch more Heyward than watching black void Morris absorb minutes from larger investments.

He's literal ass now. So I'm confused why you believe he makes the team better by absorbing all the SF mins?

You can ask any Celtics fan right now that they rather see Jaylen in that starting role right now than no defense Morris. There's a reason why Boston fans aren't disagreeing with me right now...

Last edited:

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LeBron having a 40.6% 3PT season is pretty wild. I feel like 2012-2013 LeBron was like, peak traditional basketball.

Curry in 2015-2016 was basically a revolution in the game. LeBron probably gets it for his defence though because he still actually tried back then.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If those dudes did that in the same year, I give MVP to Curry over LeBron.

But LeBron had the better overall season

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Amazing last 5 minutes in the Pacers vs Thunder
Sabonis awesome, crowd was loud, 3 last minute turnovers in a row, last basket from offensive rebound

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oof the Pacers upcoming schedule is brutal. We've got the 3rd seed now but I'll be shocked if we finish higher than 5th

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Nice second half from the Cs. Jaylen continues to roll - love the way he's playing.

They have to figure out the defense though. Has got to be better and they have the pieces.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Smurf what do you stand to lose? I forget.
tenor.gif

I'll be paying for my brothers dinner for a month

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Zion has 21 of Duke's 34 points at halftime on 9/9 from the field w/ 9 boards and 5 steals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.