• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
So apparently ..
nui7heh6z6m21.jpg

Magic is at the Duke vs Syracuse game rather than watch his Lakers lose.
Then again maybe he is watching his tank target.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
jokic plays like such a bitch sometimes. had a wide open lane doe a layup and decides to pass it to plumlee who was waiting for a rebound. results in a TO and points in transition on the other end

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
5/16/16

Skip: "I'm on the record, I'm here to tell you. Steph Curry is mentally tougher than Lebron James"

the whole time it was skips fault 30 got twisted

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
These Zion statlines are not credible. 29 points on 17 true shooting attempts plus 10 extra possessions for his team (7 orebs, 5 steals, 2 TOs). 29 points on 7 net possessions. Can't wait for him to see him in a Cavs uniform.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I know someone else already said it, but I'm going to take the field over the Warriors in the playoffs too.

I hit two half court shorts in a row when I was shooting by myself this morning, so I'm feeling lucky on this prediction.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

Last year I would have bought into this, now Lebron probably looks desperate lmao.
I think Luka was crying after Jokic made the shot.
Saw that too. Could just be because the Mavs have lost a few tight ones in the past week. Or because Luka had that great finish at the rim for a perceived win. Also, could be some former Yugoslavian tension low key. Doncic has spoke well about Jokic in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's deeper than bball. That's just speculation due to knowing how my family is.
I know someone else already said it, but I'm going to take the field over the Warriors in the playoffs too.
Don't be crazy sir.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most toxic free agent: Boogie or Butler?

I would much rather have Butler because he has actually been great in the playoffs as the team's best player. Being a toxic player is bad. Being a toxic loser is the worst.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Most toxic free agent: Boogie or Butler?

I would much rather have Butler because he has actually been great in the playoffs as the team's best player. Being a toxic player is bad. Being a toxic loser is the worst.
Butler is going to make a ton more money but is also a ton better. No reason to take any toxicity from a C in 2019. You can just draft a guy 30th who'll prob be a +3 player anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.