• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Butler is going to make a ton more money but is also a ton better. No reason to take any toxicity from a C in 2019. You can just draft a guy 30th who'll prob be a +3 player anyways.

Bill Simmons keeps throwing out the idea that Butler won't get more than a 2-year contract and I kind of agree. There's a chance the Knicks or Lakers strike out in free agency and have to splurge so they throw a max deal at him. But he's proven that he cannot be trusted. A max contract would be asinine regardless of how good Butler is.

There's no universe in which I'd want Cousins, though. Even if the Pacers didn't have Myles Turner, I would rather throw in a veteran minimum center than build my team around a toxic loser.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
If you're the Knicks and you land KD but not Kyrie and your remaining options are between Kemba and Jimmy, who do you choose assuming the years/dollar amounts are identical?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
NBA Live 19 is $3.99 on PSN? LOL, that's under my $5 limit I guess. Looks like the Pistons are going to get the small forward they need.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I kinda want the Jazz to get the 7 seed so they can play Denver instead of Houston or OKC on the first round lol

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
The media hanging on to ever word uttered out of LBJ mouth is embarrassing. Leave the dude alone.that could have meant 100 different things. And even if it didn't, does it really matter?

Davis was on HBO's barber shop, that doesn't mean AD is coming in 2 months.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017

SlowThoughtfulGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
maybe after the second fan video, people low key defending the fan and saying westbrook was all wrong will recant. (Hi Cris Carter)

maybe It's good it became a big story if more people will get retroactively exposed

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pistons with their dreaded anti-rebound lineup in the game. "Two Inch" Zaza.

I'd take more John Leuer minutes if it meant less of him.

Last edited:

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ouch looks like Wade is hurt. Good on the Bucks digging out of this 20 point hole tho

Miami only up 1 going into the 4th.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bless Pat Connaughton's heart. He has some ugly ass misses from three but he keeps shoot and he just he back to back 3s for us.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
it's funny how centers keep giving up steals to harden when they try to post him up. like he's always gonna go for the strip so protect the damn ball

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't watch the first half as I was at work so I don't know how bad the Bucks looked in the first half but they don't look at all bad this half.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
NBA Live 19... why's Nick Young my Pistons starting shooting guard? Why do I have to trade Thon off the team to get myself there at the start of my career. 😦 Same stupid design decisions....

Wait, he's the SF. Allonzo Trier is the SG, LOL. Where is Bruce Brown? EA SPORTS!

Last edited:

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Stevens is a joke this year. Left the bench in to end the third and waits for like a 20-4 run to call a timeout after being up 20+

Status
Not open for further replies.