• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So after this game I believe Milwaukee's magic number is 6 and seeing as both Toronto/Golden State/Denver are all tied in the loss column that magic number is for everything from 1 seed to home court throughout the playoffs. I could be wrong tho.
Edit: Nope Jim Pasche confirmed it for me magic number is 6 for the East.

Last edited:

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
U look at Lebron's game and look at his stats and try to make sense of it all with a bewildered look.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Lebron with that Westbrook style stat line tonight.

Inverse 6th seed in sight
I think Dallas probably has 6 locked up and might be able to climb into 5th unless Atlanta decides to start throwing games (they seem to be competing so far, but they've had a huge buffer that is rapidly shrinking). The Mavs are really fucking good at tanking and are obviously incentivized given their draft pick protections. Lakers really need to lose against Washington, Charlotte, and Nola to climb the draft board. Memphis by all accounts wants to convey their draft pick this year so they want to move out of the top 8.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
So what was that silly argument y'all were making about how D'lo ain't winning most improved?? 🤔

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
lmaooo . they need better management , hopefully this kickstarts a self evaluation within the lakers

they passed on getting jerry west back , arrogant losers

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I thought NBA2K19 The Rise was actually pretty great. Enjoyed it.

Holy fucking loading screens and menus and sub menus once on a team.

I like the rumble when near green, but I haven't been able to get a consistent release yet.

So these story characters are going to be taking up spots on the Lakers and Spurs? 🙄

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Don't they have to match salary? Or can they really trade a #1 pick for AD
Dunno how it works with players being drafted
They will have the cap space available to just absorb AD's contract into cap space (matching salaries only comes into play when you are at the cap). Of course, if they had a big free agent on the line then they would also need to send out some of their big existing cap holds like Lonzo and Ingram as well to make it work.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
∆ I think Kennard could work at the 1 TBH, but who knows what they'll do.

Going to be ashamed of your words and deeds when LeBron gets MVP next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.