• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
welp, here we go. what could be kemba's last game as a hornet, the 9 seed all but locked up, and they're playing against coach cliff the guy who basically got kemba to develop into a top pg in the league. if this were any more poetic it'd be a star wars prequel.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Here we go! Watched every Pistons game this season...just need 1 more win. Need to get off to a good start and not play catch up like usual (as of late). Thon Drummond starting front court, bah gawd!

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's fun to think about what TNT must have been imagining when they snagged this Lakers Warriors game for the regular season finale this offseason.

And this is what they got.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt the nba ever gets into the business of telling teams when they can or can't rest players, and they shouldn't. The real answer to this is to shorten the season, and since that will never happen, teams that complain about it in scenarios like this should maybe win a few more games so they don't have to worry about their playoff fates being in someone else's hands.

They'd still rest players even if the season was shorter, just like they're still resting players even after the NBA eliminated a number of back to backs by stretching the length of the season.

I get the whole "NBA shouldn't tell teams to rest players" and agree it would be really hard to enforce, but I'm also hugely sympathetic to ticket buyers who get stuck watching the Salt Lake City Stars instead of Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
welp, here we go. what could be kemba's last game as a hornet, the 9 seed all but locked up, and they're playing against coach cliff the guy who basically got kemba to develop into a top pg in the league. if this were any more poetic it'd be a star wars prequel.

Even if Kemba leaves y'all will still have Ashley Shahahmadi.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming it's Raptors versus pistons if only Hornets win.

Wonder if Magic r trying to avoid bucks.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kemba's last game in Charlotte 😥

He'll look great in a Jazz jersey sharing a backcourt with Mitchell though.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Best of luck to pistons. I really want raps to face them due to storyline.

What's the point when Blake is injured tho? It wouldn't even be entertaining lol. I wouldn't mind Wade being in playoffs over us at this point tbh.

Only reason I wouldn't want that is because I know how many times Blake has carried this team to a W and he'd be disappointed if we didn't make it.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
What's the point when Blake is injured tho? It wouldn't even be entertaining lol. I wouldn't mind Wade being in playoffs over us at this point tbh.

Only reason I wouldn't want that is because I know how many times Blake has carried this team to a W and he'd be disappointed if we didn't make it.

Have to see who has heart on this team. Up the value on some players likely to be traded. See LCA rocking for a change. Give Luke and younger guys a little experience.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

How bad is his injury? He won't be ready for playoffs?

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Why everyone on east suddenly dying :(

Raps and Masai are laughing now with all of kawhi load management

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Have to see who has heart on this team. Up the value on some players likely to be traded. See LCA rocking for a change. Give Luke and younger guys a little experience.

Yea main reason I want them to go to playoffs is for the experience and because I want them to try and do better next year. Good luck to them. But I want 8th seed because with Blake injured I feel like no matter what we'll be swept lol. I'll still root for them and watch tho.

How bad is his injury? He won't be ready for playoffs?

Rumor has it he'll need some minor surgery (might be false). Don't know how bad but he was literally hobbling around the court last game. He didn't play today and maybe by Playoff time he'll be better.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kemba at 43 points on 16-25 shooting with 3 and a half left to go

whoever gets him next season is getting a real one

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I hated the Miami heat with Lebron and wade because they were the only thing that stopped my bulls from a chip.

But after all these years I cannot help but admire the fact that they were probably my favorite top 5 teams to watch. The chemistry, and just sheer entertainment value from them was astounding. It's something I have yet to feel from any warrior championship team there is still nothing that compared to how lebron and wade enjoyed playing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.