• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I said that the Celtics match up well with the Bucks. I still think the Bucks will win due to that Marcus Smart injury

Everyone in that Raptors locker room knows Kawhi is going to leave, and rthere's been grumblings about him resting so much all throughout the season.
You posted the following:

Bucks vs Celtics - Celtics in 7

The chances of him staying is looking good now especially as season progressed. I wonder what the Vegas odds are.

Him resting is another example of Raps appeasing him and his team in the hopes he stays. I wasn't a fan of it but let's see how it pays off.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You posted the following:

Bucks vs Celtics - Celtics in 7

The chances of him staying is looking good now especially as season progressed. I wonder what the Vegas odds are.

Him resting is another example of Raps appeasing him and his team in the hopes he stays. I wasn't a fan of it but let's see how it pays off.
I meant to put Bucks in 7, my mistake

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MVP
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo
2. James Harden
3. Joel Embiid
4. Paul George
5. Steph Curry

Defensive Player of the Year
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo
2. Rudy Gobert
3. Joel Embiid

Coach of the Year
1. Mike Budenholzer
2. Doc Rivers
3. Steve Clifford

Rookie of the Year
1. Luka Doncic
2. Trae Young
3. Jaren Jackson Jr.

Sixth Man of the Year
1. Lou Williams
2. Montrezl Harrell
3. Spencer Dinwiddie

Most Improved Player
1. Pascal Siakam
2. D'Angelo Russell
3. Nikola Vucevic

All Defensive 1st Team
Eric Bledsoe, Marcus Smart, Paul George, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Rudy Gobert

All Defensive 2nd Team
Mike Conley, Danny Green, Pascal Siakam, PJ Tucker, Joel Embiid

All NBA 1st Team
Steph Curry, James Harden, Kevin Durant, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Joel Embiid

All NBA 2nd Team
Kyrie Irving, Damian Lillard, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Nikola Jokic

All NBA 3rd Team
Mike Conley, Bradley Beal, Lebron James, Blake Griffin, Rudy Gobert

9 Seed in the Eastern Conference of the Year
Charlotte Hornets

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Think some of the SA units could give Denver problems, but Pop hates going small in the playoffs. Historically, he's also been too reluctant to fully embrace his superior bench lineups. (For example, the 2015 Clippers series where the Spurs were +16.5 in the 16 MPG Patty Mills played and -7.5 with Parker out there killing their defense and spacing.)

I don't think the Nuggets are all that good, and I worry about how Jokic's production holds up in full playoff intensity, but just not sure the Spurs will put it together enough to give them a fight.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Giannis got my MVP vote. Those last few games made the edge too clearly in his favor. Sorry Harden, you were awesome.

Jarate after I finished it told me to give an email address or something. I ignored it, so hopefully the vote went through. Good categories!
Harden makes that buzzer beater Tuesday and he has all of Utah voting him MVP, now he can fuck right off.

I love this so much:

(Patrick Beverly giving Crowder tips on how to guard Harden after the game last night)

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
James Harden is only this good cuz today's nba is soft af and he exploits the rules.

Giannis is hands down the MVP.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if people wanted to win so bad then why wouldnt they "exploit the rules"

If it was so easy to do everyone else would be doing it.
I edited Lebron part out cuz I realized Lebron mostly exploited his physical prowess which I can't blame him for. However he does travel a lot.

Harden travels on his step backs which is tough to call as we have seen throughout the season on Twitter. He also hand checks offensively among other things. A lot of players do it but he especially. I haven't even touched on his flopping. He is a cerebral player so I give him that.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I edited Lebron part out cuz I realized Lebron mostly exploited his physical prowess which I can't blame him for. However he does travel a lot.

Harden travels on his step backs which is tough to call as we have seen throughout the season on Twitter. He also hand checks offensively among other things. A lot of players do it but he especially. I haven't even touched on his flopping. He is a cerebral player so I give him that.

Harden is actually drawing less fouls then he ever has, but as I said before, don't hate the player, hate the game

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Harden is actually drawing less fouls then he ever has, but as I said before, don't hate the player, hate the game
6rZ8g8R.jpg

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
No team in the league had more wins over their Vegas preseason win total than the Kings. This would be the most Kings shit imaginable.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
No team in the league had more wins over their Vegas preseason win total than the Kings. This would be the most Kings shit imaginable.

When you want to tank, but your coach is too good, I guess all you can do is fire him. Doc should be on the hot seat because the clips needed a pick more than two home playoff games.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That looks more like Melos's retirement party. No one would know the difference.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Anyone else having problems with the toggle width setting? I change it to wide but it keeps reverting back.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would be ok with Giannis or Harden getting it. Hardens year was amazing.

Ideally it should be a co-MVP but that would be very unlikely.

Harden played crazy well. Overall I'm just bias tho. I love Giannis. His mentality, attitude, game on both offense + defense. Will be best player in the league next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.