• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the coach change there is huge
I agree the coaching change is huge. Kidd was like the car going in reverse he was so awful.

I still have to account for Embiid and Simmons being better players too. I think they'll be close, but Philly beats them by a few games. Embiid will finally be healthy for a full season.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I usually skip most of an OP in yearly OT threads like this but everyone posting that we should watch the video in the OP made me do so. Y'all are fucking crazy and I love it.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree the coaching change is huge. Kidd was like the car going in reverse he was so awful.

I still have to account for Embiid and Simmons being better players too. I think they'll be close, but Philly beats them by a few games. Embiid will finally be healthy for a full season.

it'll be fun to watch for sure. I'm a big fan of embiid. I think this is giannis's season though, there was a good article on the ringer that highlighted how the bucks have played vs. how that could change with coach bud

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/9/17953492/giannis-antetokounmpo-bucks-mvp-budenholzer

it's nice to have the east be fun though, the top 4 to 5 teams will be legit good with the celtics, raps, sixers, bucks, and pacers and maybe miami lands butler and makes some noise

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bucks taking the Celtics to 7 was not properly appreciated when it happened.

They probably would have beaten Philly.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Nahhh. Bucks taking the Celtics to 7 did not impress me. They were supposed to beat them. Celtics roster was severely crippled but still they somehow managed to pull it off. Bucks disappointed me.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it'll be fun to watch for sure. I'm a big fan of embiid. I think this is giannis's season though, there was a good article on the ringer that highlighted how the bucks have played vs. how that could change with coach bud

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/9/17953492/giannis-antetokounmpo-bucks-mvp-budenholzer

it's nice to have the east be fun though, the top 4 to 5 teams will be legit good with the celtics, raps, sixers, bucks, and pacers and maybe miami lands butler and makes some noise
Yeah. The Bucks will be great. It's good to have a mix of 4-5 great teams that could come out of the East.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Bucks are a team to watch in the east. Another year of experience with their good young players such as Giannis, Middleton, and Brogdon. They finally picked up a real center with Lopez and added a nice bench player with Illysova in addition to a good young group of players off the bench. Not to mention they added Mike Budenholzer who is a very good coach.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just wanna say that the Bucks have been "the team to watch" and the "up and coming team" in the east for like 5 years now

kickz

Nov 3, 2017

ExaltedBestAnophelesmosquito-small.gif

Thibs wins his battle with owner

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that Video is a pure masterpiece.

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready to watch the thunder disappoint this season.. again.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
boston/toronto/bucks/philly are going to make for a really fun east this year

probably gonna be more fun than the west with same old shit warriors and rockets with the carmelo anthony debuff equip

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017

Neither of them are better than Giannis

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Nahhh. Bucks taking the Celtics to 7 did not impress me. They were supposed to beat them. Celtics roster was severely crippled but still they somehow managed to pull it off. Bucks disappointed me.

Severely crippled = depleted of talent to the point they are inferior to the bucks as well as a massive coaching
Bucks might have had the 2 best players but from 3 to 9 the celtics were better as well as being better coaching

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neither of them are better than Giannis
The sixers have a somewhat competently built roster that's tailor made to take advantage of the strengths of it's players.

the bucks still dont have a good rim protector or an elite shooter on the perimter. and as long as they continue to give players like Henson and Snell 10+ mil dollars per year, and waste their cap space, then well, they'll always have problems.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
rondo javale beasley lance noah. do it. lol

wOW

NBA champion and playoff Rondo

NBA champion Javale McGee

Michael BEASTley

Lance make em Dance Stephenson

Bulls Legend Joachim Noah

The real first team all defense and real ROTY Lonzo Balls

KD lite Ingram

And then Kuz and Hart

How much help does LeBum James need? If he can't beat the Warriors with this team he's not even a top 5 player.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I don't much understand this move. He is not going to make this team any better. Why not just let the young players get those minutes for the experience alone. Suns gonna Sun.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Legit question guys I'm looking to buy LP here. Is LP 60fps though? I know ILP is and illegal streams are but I did a free trial on ps4 last year and never got any 60fps games.

Status
Not open for further replies.