• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Golden state really won only 1 game in the Preseason?

Really hope that's not a sign of things to come because....yikes.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Who's gonna get the best mid-season powerup?

18677971_after-lakers-win-lonzo-ball-drops-new_t40fe1d66.jpg

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Warriors have had their troubles the last couple of seasons. I feel like they're going to be more professional this season on and off the court.

They're going to have too many weapons most nights for other teams and they just have to stay tight defensively.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tomorrow is the day to get your shit done. After that we are into basketball, the heart of football season, peak MLB playoffs, there will be something every day to lead us nicely into RDR2.

October best month of the year going all out for all of us.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

*thumbs up*

Fuck the idiots in the comments section tho

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Aww man can't wait for this season to start... I'm gonna be going to my first NBA game, in the 15 years that I've been watching it, and I'm fuckin excited. Gonna go watch the Mavs and Bulls, sad that Dirk ain't playing though, fraid I probably will never get to see my guy play..

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Hawks are big rivals for the Knicks. The Knicks have to set the tone with a loss against the Hawks and get the tank rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.