• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kings have been a lottery team for over a decade and haven't had a great first round draft pick since Boogie Cousins in 2010, 8 years ago, That is just beyond insane. Like you have to actively have to draft bad to mess up that many years straight.

Is Doncic already better than Levron?
NBA Era has all put all their money on betting Donic for MVP and Finals MVP.

zbon

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto!
Kings have been a lottery team for over a decade and haven't had a great first round draft pick since Boogie Cousins in 2010, 8 years ago, That is just beyond insane. Like you have to actively have to draft bad to mess up that many years straight.

So crazy not to draft Doncic under those circumstances. He was mega-hyped leading up to the draft and would be the 'safe' choice for Vlad.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
I will be at the Red Sox game Tuesday so I will miss the start of what is sure to be a Celtics' championship season. It is a shame.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im in an ESPN H2H points fantasy basketball league for the first time and wanted ya'll to rate my team. There's 10 people in the league so I was gonna be weak in some positions. Feel like im weakest at center but I got Hortford if Gasol gets injured. Took a bet on Hayward as my starting SF cause I think he's gonna bounce back and be the focal point of the Celtics offense this year along with Irving.

Starters
PG: Lowry
SG: Harden
SF: Hayward
PF: Aldridge
C: Mark Gasol

Bench
Dragic
T. Warren
Al Horford
D. Russell
Gary Harris
Brook Lopez
Taj Gibson
J. Simmons

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pistons if Reggie Jackson and Blake Griffin are healthy have a good argument to being better than Wizards or Heat. But them both being healthy for an entire season is a biiiiiiiiiig if. How far that team gets in east comes down to health.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Let's go Nuggets. This team should be a lot of fun to watch between IT, Murray, and Jokic. Already snagged tickets to watch them play Portland in December.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Washington Post has a top 100 players list: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/sports/nba-top-100-players-2018/?noredirect=on

Their player illustrations would make for some good avatars.

screenshot2018-10-15agudkb.png

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
those faces are terrible lmao

jaylen brown looks 70 years old

omg ingram at 88 and ball at 92

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doncic is just a nerdy thicc kid, who watches anime and masturbates to friends episodes. What's not to like?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Sky Sports will become the home of the NBA in the UK after announcing a new four-year broadcast and multi-platform partnership.

Under the partnership, announced on Monday, Sky Sports become the NBA's exclusive broadcast partner and official website operator in the UK and Ireland.

The partnership will also see live games and highlights of the WNBA (Women's National Basketball Association) starting with the 2019 season that tips off in May.

The new season is just hours away, tipping off on Wednesday morning with a star-stubbed double-header headlined by the defending champions Golden State Warriors and their superstar Steph Curry beginning their defence of the title at home to Oklahoma City Thunder.

Prior to that game, the season and Sky Sports' coverage begins at 1am with the Philadelphia 76ers visiting the Boston Celtics - the culmination of a blockbuster start to the season that will feature 48 hours of continuous NBA action on a special Sky Sports Arena takeover.
https://www.skysports.com/more-spor...rtnership?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
The Kyrie disrespect from the WaPo. Proof that the media is all about hype.
Ben Simmons is way too high, Embiid above Westbrook after his first (relatively) healthy season, Capela does not belong in the top 30 and Jrue making the cut solely because of his 1st round performance last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.