• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm blown away. The only thing more impressive than Dreams are the people who are using it. I just spend an unexpected amount of time on Marbelous. It's a sort of mix between Sonic and Super Monkey Ball, very fun to play and the length of the game is really surprising.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a few images of the things I have created for the community jams, from oldest to newest. They are all non-interactive animations except for some light camera interaction in the last two. Even though they aren't games I have placed far better than I could imagined in the jams, with the island themed one placing in split first place. I absolutely love this beta and can't wait for the full release!

2QCKqfO.jpg

TSOOsLt.jpg

42rGNh8.jpg

iZFgavC.png

oIZhupY.png

FA5zIpl.png
Oh snap, I didn't realize you posted here! Sweet, now I have one more place to bug you to make more stuff like the New Year's city. ;)

Madman009

Oct 27, 2017

Is this shit real? This aint real right haha? I been on the beta since the beginning and some of the stuff coming out now is blowing my mind.

Lidas

Oct 26, 2017
Oh snap, I didn't realize you posted here! Sweet, now I have one more place to bug you to make more stuff like the New Year's city. ;)

To be fair, up to now I haven't posted much at all :) But I intend to be more active in future Dreams threads. Oh, and by the way - I love the stuff you've created. Amazing!

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Dreams is so exciting. Hopefully people can now understand what it is, and the insane potential of what it can do.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to play something made by Mike Bithell. I wonder if Sony will partner with some devs to make games. That would be wild.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, up to now I haven't posted much at all :) But I intend to be more active in future Dreams threads. Oh, and by the way - I love the stuff you've created. Amazing!
Thank you! I love your stuff as well. Those recent multi-angle showcases are super sleek.
Can't wait until we'll be able to keep Dreams for long enough to try and find the time to juggle all our sculpting urges and finally play around with interactivity.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
I am getting the same feeling I got when seeing awesome LBP creations.
The feeling of "I NEED THIS NOW" followed by 10 minutes in the tools and giving up because I suck ass at making anything look good

Evan8192

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
If even half of this stuff is possible with VR in Dreams, I will be thrilled. Now, if any content creators are reading this, please create a star wars rogue leader game for Dreams VR. Thanks in advance

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They need to fix the puppet, it's jank city when it touches level geometry.
My lower body was stuck on a rock while my top half was still moving

kingkenny76

Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit some of these are incredible and also really despressing, I'm still trying to create the solar system and I can't figure out how to create a space background without ruining my planet scuplts lol.
Some people are so talented I can't wait to see what they create in the full game.