• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The long-awaited debut of Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) on PC was worth the wait, thanks to the amazing Halo community as well as a host of all-new players experiencing the Halo universe for the very first time. The release of Halo: Reach in MCC on both PC and Xbox One on December 3 led to a monumental launch for the Halo franchise, with record numbers including:

• Nearly 3 million players of MCC on PC and Xbox One during launch week
  • #1 top-selling game on Steam during launch week and the highest-ranking debut for an Xbox Game Studios title on Steam
  • #1 most-watched game on Twitch during launch day

When fans haven't been playing MCC, they've been watching, viewing nearly 3 million hours of Halo streams during launch week, pushing MCC into the #1 most-watched position on Twitch during launch day.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Honestly, I was never a huge fan of Reach back when it came out, but playing it on PC has rekindled my passion for the franchise. Maybe it's because of how well it plays, or the fact that it's something Halo related finally on PC. I don't know, but I'm having a blast.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Feels so damn good to play Reach on PC. I have been messing with reshade and my inner child is ecsactic that I can mod again.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
Time has been incredibly kind to Halo Reach. At the time it launched I was getting a bit burnt out on Halo, but going back and playing it again I feel its a nice blend of classic Halo while still feeling modern. 3 and below are still fun but definitely show their age more, 4 and 5 might feel too modern for people wanting that classic Halo feel.

Hope

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really liked the reach campaign, but I still hate the mp part of the game. Halo 3 mp will always be peak for me.