• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
my boss at work is a punk and metal head and he recently pointed me in the direction of Neckbeard Deathcamp, a black metal band from France

their Bandcamp page

wH4FekS.jpg

the name alone intrigued me, but the track list was what pulled me full in to listen to the album
  1. Cucked (intro)
  2. The Left Are the Real Fascists
  3. Zyklon /b/
  4. XXXL Obersturmführer Leather Duster
  5. Incel Warfare
  6. Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis)
  7. The Fetishization of Asian Women Despite a Demand for a Pure White Race (outro)
now im not super into metal but this album has a certain je ne sais quoi to it

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I know this has real traction because I saw a tweet about it screenshotted and posted to 57 million meme ages.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
If you haven't yet, check out the lyrics.

COMPULSORY ANTIFA TRAINING
COMPULSORY HOMOSEXUALITY
COMPULSORY ISLAM
COMPULSORY SJW
SUPERKOMMANDOS WATCH ON EVERY CORNER
EXOSKELETONS BUILT TO KILL WITH ONE PUNCH
MILITARY PARADE TO HONOR LENIN
TOTALITALITARIAN AUTOCRATIC NEOLIBERAL VICTORY

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
If you haven't yet, check out the lyrics.

COMPULSORY ANTIFA TRAINING
COMPULSORY HOMOSEXUALITY
COMPULSORY ISLAM
COMPULSORY SJW
SUPERKOMMANDOS WATCH ON EVERY CORNER
EXOSKELETONS BUILT TO KILL WITH ONE PUNCH
MILITARY PARADE TO HONOR LENIN
TOTALITALITARIAN AUTOCRATIC NEOLIBERAL VICTORY
from Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis):

HI FEW THINGS TO START OFF YES I ADDED YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FEMALE GAMER
ITS AN AWESOME THING TO SEE IM BRIAN DONT BE INTIMIDATED IM NOT A STEREOTYPICAL GUY
IF ANYTHING ILL BE THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
my boss at work is a punk and metal head and he recently pointed me in the direction of Neckbeard Deathcamp, a black metal band from France

their Bandcamp page

wH4FekS.jpg

the name alone intrigued me, but the track list was what pulled me full in to listen to the album
  1. Cucked (intro)
  2. The Left Are the Real Fascists
  3. Zyklon /b/
  4. XXXL Obersturmführer Leather Duster
  5. Incel Warfare
  6. Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis)
  7. The Fetishization of Asian Women Despite a Demand for a Pure White Race (outro)
now im not super into metal but this album has a certain je ne sais quoi to it

LOL

Now I have to listen to this.

Oct 26, 2017
from Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis):

HI FEW THINGS TO START OFF YES I ADDED YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FEMALE GAMER
ITS AN AWESOME THING TO SEE IM BRIAN DONT BE INTIMIDATED IM NOT A STEREOTYPICAL GUY
IF ANYTHING ILL BE THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE RESPOND

Fuuuu that's good.. that's damn good

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am ignorant to metal. I had always thought metal bands in general had a hard on for neo nazi shit. This band and their angle have completely upended my beliefs. I am ready and willing to find out ive been dead wrong about metal. Please inform the ignoramus over here.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I am ignorant to metal. I had always thought metal bands in general had a hard on for neo nazi shit. This band and their angle have completely upended my beliefs. I am ready and willing to find out ive been dead wrong about metal. Please inform the ignoramus over here.

The vast majority of metal bands are the total opposite of Nazis

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I mean, the majority of metal is made by white people, so you do get some neo-nazi shit like Burzum, Marduk, Dissection and others, but there's so much fucking metal out there. I wouldn't give up on metal because of a couple of racist bands.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Really? Metallica, metal's biggest band, has a bisexual half-Filipino guy and a latino making up half the band. Not that they represent all of metal but I have never associated metal with neo nazis.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
This is amazing lol

y tho

The vast majority of metal bands are the total opposite of Nazis

Really? Metallica, metal's biggest band, has a bisexual half-Filipino guy and a latino making up half the band. Not that they represent all of metal but I have never associated metal with neo nazis.

Nazi imagery was co-opted hard by metal and punk bands during their rise in the 70s.

Exis

Oct 25, 2017
Hilarious, too bad I can't stand metal. I love political music but as heavy as I go is International Noise Conspiracy.