• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This was posted on Reddit.

Some of the details shared there.

There are currently only three cars in this game, the McLaren F1, the Lamborghini Aventador SVJR and the Gallardo

The game is made by Unreal Engine 4, and recruitment news has flowed out before

The handling is similar to NFS EDGE, including some drift boost effects

The map is from NFS Heat, but some details have been changed

No Story, No Cops

Broadbandit

Oct 29, 2017
Graphically looks pretty good actually.

It's amazing how thirsty I am for NFS console this year. Hope Criterion delivers an arcade classic

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
looks good, wonder how progression will work.

UE4 over unity is interesting

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Hope it supports controller. Always was curious about the current mobile NFS No Limits but won't play it without controller support.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
OH so the animated effects idea was for the Mobile version?

*whew* that was close. Excited again!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Man, mobile games look so incredible these days.

If you showed this to me in 2007 when the iPhone launched and I would've laughed you out of the building.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I used to hate playing portable racing games with the exception of my PSP and my phone is the same size if not bigger screen so if I can connect a controller I may be down for this. I may even get the adaptable portable controller.
I have a Backbone, and it's a game changer. Backbone and Apple Arcade, with games like Cozy Grove, The Pathless, and Fantasian is bonkers, it just feels like a much more capable Switch

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I have a Backbone, and it's a game changer. Backbone and Apple Arcade, with games like Cozy Grove, The Pathless, and Fantasian is bonkers, it just feels like a much more capable Switch

I remember a thread from a couple weeks ago about the Backbone and I'm 100% interested. I just can't game anymore on my phone with a controller. If it makes sense, I have to have both the controller and screen together? Like a handheld console works.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I remember a thread from a couple weeks ago about the Backbone and I'm 100% interested. I just can't game anymore on my phone with a controller. If it makes sense, I have to have both the controller and screen together? Like a handheld console works.
It might be worth you googling what the Backbone is ;)

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait… that's the MOBILE version?

And here I said, "that doesn't look that much better than Heat, guess it must be the video quality." That's crazy. Biggest leap in mobile racing since Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 9.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great...

Just what i want when i'm not at home. Not being able to communicate because my battery is gone after playing a game like that for more than a few minutes.

It looks bonkers but man i don't want to charge my phone multiple times a day and a powerbank can't be the solution imo.

GlamPrime

Banned
Nov 1, 2021
"The map is from NFS Heat, but some details have been changed"

The worst NFS game I've played so that's a no buy for me.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
this and the carX street seem to be big leaps on the mobile racing scene with that straight up being a console game ported to the phone, did notice that it was just the Heat Map with lots of speed boost and more arcade stuff plastered around

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Looks good, sounds good, but if it's anything like most mobile racers, I'm waiting for the fuckiness that makes it unappealing to rear its head.